• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 4 (I.5+II.5) Remix announced for PS4 IN 60FPS, March 28th, 2017

mreddie

2017: THE YEAR OF KINGDOM HEARTS!
tumblr_nm5vtiEvUq1r7bntbo1_500.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
FINE SE

Are you happy now!?

I bought 1.5 AND 2.5 for PS3

Now i'm going to buy them again for PS4, are you happy!?

Auctopus

Yeeeeesss!!! Finally!

The PS3 versions came out after I got YLOD, I'm so glad I'm gonna have the full collection on PS4!

Now everyone can stop complaining how hard the KH series is to get into.
;))))

Will probably buy just to have all KH games in one place.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Holy shit, the remasters come out in March. Really? March, in that most barren of quarters, Q1 2017. Great plan!

AR15mex

I've never played any kingdom hearts. What are these? The complete ps2 collection or what. I wiki the games but too many names thrown at the same time. Someone care to explain a little bit?

Ray Down

Banned
60fps my god square bless

Can they release Kingdom Hearts games digitally or is there still some license thing going on
None of KH games have ever been release digitally for unknown reasons. Some people blame Utada music but it's been said it's not due to music.

Piccoro

mfl3uQZ.gif

I can't believe what I'm reading! I've been trying to track down physical copies of the PS3 versions. Glad I didn't get them!

Dragun619

Oh damn. Niceee. Bout to triple dip.

From the trailer and logo though, it kinda makes look like it'll be in one package, which just would be a crazy steal to get all six games for $60.

zeromcd73

No Xbox One release?! WHAT?! Square, what are you doing, youre killing the XB1 port of KH3!
Have you noticed that the only JRPG Square Enix has announced for Xbox One after the release of both PS4 and Xbox One has been Type0 HD (which had the main selling point of the FFXV demo).

It's pretty clear SE shifted gears after the consoles released compared to before that with the announcements of FFXV and KH3.

Top Bottom