• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Union Cross (UX) is ending development in April and will be offline, Dark Road to follow at the end of may.

Didn't know how else to phrase it, but basically this was a sudden announcement from the KHUX and dark road dev teams I hope the story is way more accessible because right now the amount of bullshit you have to do just to watch the story is ridiculous. The only real alternative is to watch the videos on YouTube but there are just so many to watch. I definitely am wondering if this game will get a proper remake since I think it would do well. We already saw some of it remade in 0.2 at least. Regardless I also feel bad for the people who spent probably hundreds of thousands of dollars to remain the best at this game, lmao.

It says there is theater mode but you usually have to see the scene before you watch it. Hopefully that changes on the offline version, because if not then that's a lot of Agrabah levels. This game has so many cutscenes that even if they have theater mode, it will be incredibly boring to me.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I hope the story is way more accessible because right now the amount of bullshit you have to do just to watch the story is ridiculous. The only real alternative is to watch the videos on YouTube but there are just so many to watch
Sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me.

Top Bottom