• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingshunt - Official Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Kingshunt is a third-person hack-and-slash game that mixes in a healthy dose of tower defense elements, strategy, and hero-focused combat. It is due for release on PC in 2021.

Keihart

I chuckled a little at the animations and the rock clipping through the floor before exploding into pieces.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Animations look weird as characters seem to be sliding on the ground, but I like the gritty textures and colours.

For once, one of these hack and slash MP games doesn't look like a neon coloured MMO.

Myths

Animations need some work but I actually think this doesn't look bad. Like at all otherwise. Nearly thought that was the main character from Babylon's Fall.

I love the juxtaposition of high quality production value trailer, with AAA voiceover and orchestral score, with next gen high-end fidelity visuals (courtesy of Quixel megascan stock assets + materials)...

... coupled with naff, shonky, janky animated characters, sliding around the environment with out-of-sync particle effects popping off, and stiff enemies zig zagging around in the background as if their A* pathfinding algorithms are fucked...

Where can I pre-order..?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I love the juxtaposition of high quality production value trailer, with AAA voiceover and orchestral score, with next gen high-end fidelity visuals (courtesy of Quixel megascan stock assets + materials)...

... coupled with naff, shonky, janky animated characters, sliding around the environment with out-of-sync particle effects popping off, and stiff enemies zig zagging around in the background as if their A* pathfinding algorithms are fucked...

Where can I pre-order..?

I was wonder how certain things looked good, whereas others looked bad.

Top Bottom