• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman : The Golden Circle poster released

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingsman-the-golden-cgpqrm.jpg

Synopsis:
‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ introduced the world to Kingsman – an independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, whose ultimate goal is to keep the world safe. In ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…

Isn't Colin Firth's character dead? Seems weird to give him top billing when he's probably going to be in a flashback scene at best.

Ponn

Banned
Ugh, they are going to do something stupid to bring back Colin Firth aren't they?

And the movie name is going to be ripe for memes with the Trump scandal.

Kalor

I'm interested to see what dumb excuse they use to bring back Colin Firth. Although it would be pretty great if he showed up and no-one addressed the fact that he died.

Hystzen

Colin faked his death with a body double before he left the church or twin brother. It going be insane anyway how they explain it

Elton John? Wait, what?

I'm not actually that surprised they're bringing Colin Firth back. In fact, I was always a bit surprised that they didn't resurrect him during the first film itself, though I guess it would have cheapened the 'passing of the torch' plot.

Since the synopsis talks about a discovered allied spy organization in the US, they could totally run with the twin brother route with Colin firth to still have him in the movie.

Defuser

Why do they have to spoil the fact Harry isn't dead?

How can anybody believe Harry couldn't dodge that bullet considering he dodge a point blank bullet at the church?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Can't wait. Hope the explanation of Harry being alive is as ridiculous as it can be.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
*sigh*

He was shot point blank in the face. This should be interesting how they explain how Harry is still around.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
*sigh*

He was shot point blank in the face. This should be interesting how they explain how Harry is still around.

His posh twin brother who isn't even an agent, but a clumsy oblivious toff who may show just a spark of his brother's grit, if only Eggsy can get him to reach it.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Ya, looks like he got shot in the eye at an angle that didn't kill him. Not exactly unheard of in real life

Well they could also have bullet proof glasses going by their gadgets. Rewatching the scene again it showed virtually nothing for a movie that is pretty goddamn gory. He was shot right in the glass's lens. Probably got a concussion or something from the impact or lens popping out and hitting him.

Would be pretty badass though if he had an eye patch though.

No way of bringing his character back would be stupid. He was the best part of the first movie.

Yeah, I hadn't paid much (ready any) attention to the Kingsman sequel but seeing Firth's name up there piqued my interest.

I assumed he would appear in flashbacks going back to the early days of the UK/US agencies but...

Did people forget the poster Egerton put up last year?

https://twitter.com/TaronEgerton/status/718102984715026434

Fuck yes, I'm completely on board. Hope it's something unbelievably dumb and not just "oh look he had an identical twin all along"

His posh twin brother who isn't even an agent, but a clumsy oblivious toff who may show just a spark of his brother's grit, if only Eggsy can get him to reach it.

I hope this is the plot for Halo 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom