• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman : The Golden Circle poster released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alx

I'm actually ok with Colin Firth being back, whatever the explanation. He was the best part of the movie, next to the fight choreographies by Brad Allan.

OnPoint

Firth may be brought back through some crazy means.

Or he's in found footage, security tapes, instructional videos, flashbacks... whatever.

Either way, the first one was shockingly fun. I'll see this.

Mortemis

Banned
Honestly hope they don't even explain why Colin is still alive. "Yeah he died but he's still alive and OH SHIT LOOK OVER THERE"

So hyped for this film.

Anyone upset by Colin Firth being alive missed the spirit of the movie.

This isn't "gritty" with "high stakes" it's over-the-top spy nonsense by design. Remember the exploding heads? Remember the dialogue where they come out and dis the gritty, realistic Bourne-style thriller in favor of more colorful?

Firth was great. I hope he's back and that the explanation is ridiculous.
Or is his evil twin.

Why don't they release these con trailers online as well!?

Man.

Cinemacon is mainly for theater owners, as I understand it, to butter them up into reserving screens for these movies.

I'd say SDCC is a better shot but a Kingsman 2 trailer will drop before July.

Brakke

Banned
I really liked the first but literally every detail of the OP makes me wary. Colin Firth is back? America? Halle Berry? Wtf is that little stick? Nahhh...

Xero

colin firth was by far the best part of the original, so i don't really give a shit how I am way more excited now that I know hes back.

Since the rumors started I really disliked the chance of Firth being back. Now that it is basically true, I went from day one to wait for digital release on this one.

Shame, I actually loved the first movie.

FoneBone

Cinemacon is mainly for theater owners, as I understand it, to butter them up into reserving screens for these movies.

I'd say SDCC is a better shot but a Kingsman 2 trailer will drop before July.
It's coming out in September, so I'm certain there will be a trailer by the end of May at the latest.

Is Hillary going to be the bad guy in this one? Will some anti- human trafficking activists be the true evil doers?

First one had some enjoyable moments but the scenario was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom