• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby: Epic Yarn announced [N-CONF]

This game was probably my favorite moment of the conference. Kirby has always been a favorite of mine. Loved it on the NES and Gameboy. I literally screamed with excitement when Kirbly grabbed the piece of yarn pulling the world together.

chapel said:
Kirby's Epic Yawn

amirite?
Go back to bed, chapel.

syoaran

fantastic looking game - love the style.

DeviantART is going to have a field day with this game (and its mecha transformation)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
As I mentioned in the conference thread, I was never a fan of kirby, but I want this game. The art style alone won me over. It was a nice surprise.

Fuzz Rez

Banned
Never played Kirby game before but this got my attention fully. I really like the art style and it simply looks like lot of fun. Game of E3 for me so far but I haven't cheked out the 3ds titles yet so there might be a good challenger there.

Kurtofan

I can't say that I'm a huge kirby fan(only played the very first one on GB and some others on GBA and DS)but I'm totally amazed by this game.
Surprise of the E3 for me.

THis was by far the most impressive game of the conference and the sweetest suprise. I am 100% percent sure this will be one of the best kirby title ever. :D
Amazing art style and interesting game mechanics.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
This was for sure one of the nicest things to come out of all three conferences. Just a crazy good 2D engine that was full of surprising features.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Wait this is by Good Feel? Thank god. I'm relieved Nintendo didn't waste them or drop them after Wario Land Shake It underperformed.

Now I know this game will play like solid gold. Shake It felt like a dream, taking into account the way Wario moves because of his girth.

Twig

Banned
Thunder Monkey said:
I could just stare for days.
21mrshz.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wii may be underpowered compared to its rival but still it has produced some of the best looking 2D platformers this gen.

Just hope it doesn't suffer from typical Kirby ease.

See, this is how you avoid people complaining about the graphical limitations of your system- you make games that can look awesome FOREVER. Kirby is back :D

BadSanta

I love this graphic style but the lack of depth makes it less readable sometimes.
Aside this, the game looks to be incredibly fun.

This is how you make a franchise relevant again. I liked Kirby's trips to DS (I really liked Canvas Course), but this is something else. I love it.

Yackie

I was also totally shocked by how much I like this. I've never played a Kirby game and was totally disinterested when they first announced it, but then they showed the gameplay footage.....Shocked! It's looks so adorable and fun I can't stand it. It'll proably be a really easy game, but really thats OK by me.

sinxtanx

This is just one hundred percent amazing.
Artstyle and gameplay seamlessly vowen together this good have to be recognised.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
slaughterking said:
This is how you make a franchise relevant again. I liked Kirby's trips to DS (I really liked Canvas Course), but this is something else. I love it.
Going by sales Kirby was never irrelevant.

Certainly the most surprising game of the show for me. Zelda was awesome as expected, 3DS was amazing as expected, Goldeneye was cool like I thought, but Kirby Wii came out of no where. I was also blown away by Epic Mickey but I knew about that and expected Spector wouldn't mess it up. The art style is just amazing, I can't wait to play it.

Top Bottom