• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack 2 revealed at PSX 2016

mileS

The Co-op looks like it had a lot of thought put into it. Maybe its more so my yearning for a decent same screen co-op game. Meme's aside (which come on, they are fun people) this looks great!

RibMan

tumblr_inline_obb8czTm2J1t2kp90_500.gif

Will buy to make Knack 3 a possibility.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I've said this before but I personally didn't hate knack, I enjoyed it as a sort of mindless little tech demo for my ps4 during the launch period. However the game was such a mess. The story was hilariously awful, the gameplay was incredibly shallow and repetitive, the art was bland.

Mezoly

Every time I had kids in my house they wanted to play Knack. It's pretty simple co-op game for kids. And for adults it's really hard on higher difficulty.

I had a hearty laugh at the reveal and now this thread is cracking me up again. I don't have a PS4 so I haven't played Knack but I've enjoyed the jokes about 2 and now it is real. Just lol man.

I had so much fun playing Knack with my 8 year old nephew, we laughed so much and worked together till the end. This made me very happy, and I cannot wait to play the sequel with him.

Sony crushed it today, but why the hell did this get made.

because the first Game was pretty sucessfull for a new Ip & platformer - if they manage to improve the quality this time, it could be the next established franchises for families & kids alongside Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot etc.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, it's actually coming. Looks way better than the first one. Plus they have actual decent co-op set up this time. I'm in.

marmoka

Banned
I cannot believe that the best game of all time, is getting a sequel, that could be even better!!!

This announcement is more important than the discovery of fire!!!!!

Hallelluya!!!

Didn't watch the trailer lol

Shredderi

I think Gaf may be making a mistake here by thinking that it's general consensus represents the whole world. It did not set the world on fire but it obviously sold enough to warrant a sequel in sony's eyes. Gotta say it looks improved and with the new co-op mode it could be something.

farisr

They could have made a new Jak game or new IP instead of this.....
No they couldn't have. They seem to be using the same engine, and reusing a lot of already existing environmental assets from the first game. This game costs Sony a fraction of what jak or a new IP would.

Top Bottom