• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knack getting Pro patch

BAW

Banned
Seriously?
This gets a Pro patch?
And Bloodborne does not?
Wow I am having second thoughts about this whole iterative consoles thing.

At this point I think Gaf will have to invent something along the lines of
Patch beggining = Ban with all the bloodborne patch request lol.

Sony take note before we go mad.

Grylvak

System seller. I have my PS4 Pro Pre-ordered.

In all seriousness, did they release any screenshots of this that we can compare with the OG PS4?

SenkiDala

I'm sorry, I've seen this article like 5 days ago, and I've read this part but... Where does it say that a Pro patch for Knack is coming? He's making a demonstration of the benefits of the Pro, because it's his game, but, does it clearly says that a Pro patch is coming? I'm sorry English is not my mother language so I might not understand perfectly though.

Trevelyon

giphy.gif

I think Knack is the best example of an "average" game to have ever existed
When I play it, it just screams "middle of the road"

alexbull_uk

I genuinely liked Knack when I played it. Not perfect but it receives more criticism than it deserves IMO.

I'm glad it was bundled with my launch PS4 or I'd probably never have thought to try it.

SerTapTap

I hope if they're bothering to do this, maybe all Sony first party will get a patch? I mean I'd play KZSF again for a bit with better grayfix.

This is like the Thor 2 of videogames for GAF. Its so incredibly and harmlessly mediocre. I think this is cool for those who enjoyed it, it's a decent game that could use the graphics boost.

Piccoro

Did anyone expect otherwise?

Obviously way more demand for this than something like Bloodborne.

what are you doing SCEJ, that extra 0.3 resources should be used on Bloodborne...

This, but not Bloodborne. Thanks for the laugh Sony.

Seriously?
This gets a Pro patch?
And Bloodborne does not?
Wow I am having second thoughts about this whole iterative consoles thing.

You guys realize that Bloodborne is not a first party game, right?

Of course Cerny would test the Pro upgrades in the game that he developed himself. Why would Sony upgrade a From Software game?...

Top Bottom