• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Know What It's Like To Have Your Nipple "Bitten Off"? I Do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who's in Oregon right now doing some 3D animation at production company and she's somewhat perpetually bored. So I've gotten in the habit of sending her various stories from my past. Last night I passed along the following story, which I told many times to friends, and has always been rather popular, so I figured I might as well pass it along here...

During my freshman year of college, I met a girl in my school's writing resource center (it's a place for students to write papers, and seek assistance if they needed it, which was primarily for foreign students). She was super tall (easily around 6'5), looked like a super model, and just arrived from Russia to study photography (or something). Even though she could speak English well enough, her ability to write the language was pretty shakey. The girl had a paper to write but was having a really rough time; she was there to see a tutor, but this person wasn't there, so the girl was having a meltdown of sorts. So I stepped in and offered to lend a hand. After a few hours, I helped finish some art history report that was due the very next morning, and she was very much grateful. Considering how shy I was with the opposite sex at that point (hell, I still am), I'm surprised that I found the courage to ask her out to dinner, but I did, and was totally ecstatic that she said yes. Her name was Larisa.

The next night, or the one after that, we met and had a very romantic dinner at Wendy's (hey, it was here choice; she LOVED American fast food). Then we had drinks at a local dive joint. Once both of us were nice and drunk, we ended up at her place, which was this super tiny studio on 3rd Ave. Making out was fun, if a bit awkward considering the difference in height, but I certainly didn't mind.

Things got pretty hot and heavy, and she turned out to be the rough type. She liked to bite. Hard. So hard in fact that she bit down on my right nipple and tore off half of the top layer of skin. IT HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. I screamed as you might imagine, and not one of those "I'm in ecstasy!" kind of screams, but a "Holy fuck, I've been shot!" kind of yelp. And man did I bleed like a wounded animal, and I started breathing like one too. But the thing was... I kinda liked it.

Just so you know, I'm not an S&M freak, but I guess I just went with the flow and we really didn't stop (she sure as hell didn't look surprised or apologetic with what she has just did). Soon after we went straight for the sex, which was pretty messy as you might imagine. Not only did I really not stop bleeding, but any contact with the exposed area was excruciating. But still the sex was good. What happened afterwards though wasn't.

No sooner than about 20 seconds after I had "finished", she threw me off, ran into her bathroom, and locked the door. Then I could hear very loud sobs. I was totally confused and wondered if I had done anything to hurt her. I went to the door to console her, but she was murmuring mostly in Russian. When I asked what was wrong, she answered half if English, half in Russian, that she had just cheated on her boyfriend and she felt like something in Russian.

After about 15 minutes, I figured it was maybe best to leave, so I washed up in her kitchen sink the best I could, got dressed, and went home. I took the subway home and everyone on the train looked at me funny. I looked down and there was a huge red splotch on my shirt, almost like I had been shot! Once back at my dorm apartment, I put some ointment and a band-aid, and assumed it would heal up just fine.

But it didn't. Granted the bleeding had stopped, but instead, my nipple was constantly oozing yellow puss. It would cover my nipple and form a thin crystalline layer, which would eventually harden and start to crack, then flake off. No matter what I did, skin would simply not grow back. I would always wear bandages, and after a while, it seemed totally okay and I stopped. But then, at the end of the day or two, I would notice a yellow spot on my shirt and that it was sticking to the skin. Pulling it off meant the thin layer of puss/skin getting ripped off as well and the cycle would continue. Some good shirts were ruined by this.

After awhile, the band-aids themselves were causing problems. Since the same spot was constantly getting covered by the sticky part, as well as having it removed, a rash began to develop in that area. Plus my nipple was starting to change colors; instead of pink, it was getting brown. With yellow puss on top, of course.

So here I had this one brownish nipple that oozed yellow gunk, with a perfect rectangle rash surrounding it. I was in hell.

I don't know why I didn't think about seeing a doctor, or at the very least, the school nurse (my reluctance in seeking medical help is a running theme in many of my stories), but thank God one friend at least made the suggestion about two and a half months into such ridiculousness. So I went to the nurse, who immediately gave me a special cream, and instantly made me feel 100% I pondered why everyone thought she was such an idiot. But every-time I went to see her again over the years, no matter what the ailment, she constantly asked, "How's that nipple?" or called me "Nipple Boy" and eventually began to despise her like everyone else.

So anyway, after a while, the nipple began to heal and new layer of skin began to grow back. But it was a while before it retunred to it's original color (I'm talking years here) which was pretty embarrassing. As was the whole story behind it, but I found it at least humorous, hence why I shared it with all my friends. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by all the requests to see the wound, but I only did so sparingly, and only for members of the opposite sex, and even then it was more of a "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" type of thing (you laugh, but trust me, it actually worked).

Eight years later and my right nipple has enjoyed looking like the left one for about four years now. But it's still VERY sensitive. So what's the moral of the story kids? Learn your English.

BTW, if you wanna read more stories of me getting in dumb situations, the other stories I wrote to my friend can be found here.

Odoul

GODDAMN. I was shaving my shoulders and chest last week. I bumped my nip for a second with an electric shaver and almost shed a tear.

On a related note I have a question. Do white (or basically nonblack) people usually have pink nipples? The nipples I see are usually brown or purple (black people).

Fowler

FortNinety said:
She liked to bite. Hard. So hard in fact that she bit down on my right nipple and tore off half of the top layer of skin. IT HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. I screamed as you might imagine, and not one of those "I'm in ecstasy!" kind of screams, but a "Holy fuck, I've been shot!" kind of yelp. And man did I bleed like a wounded animal, and I started breathing like one too.

That's a really good story, and I laughed like hell at that bit :)

I occasionally send silly stories to a friend of mine as well, but none are anywhere NEAR that sort of amusement scale.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Oh Jesus fuck, if I could curl into a fetal position at work without drawing attention to myself, I would.

Chittagong

Gold Member
That's what you get for experimenting instead going for the good ol' FHUTA.

Just kidding, that's horrible - must have hurt like hell!

Moral of the story: If your nipple starts changing color cause some crazy ass Russian chick bit the shit out of it, see a doctor, and then brag to him how you got it.

mrmyth

Eh, that's nothing. Ever had a few of the ol' short-n-curlies become not so short-n-curly and then get yanked out from the base of the leaning tower when the girl realizes she's got a few caught in her teeth?

I though that gap was sexy until that moment.

Thaedolus

That reminds me of one time I had a boil right below my armpit my first year at college. It was so damned painful and I never sought medical advice for it, since I read it would eventually go away on its own. If the pain wasn't enough, the stinky pus oozing from it was horrible. I'd bandage it, but in the middle of the day have to run to a bathroom to shove some toilet paper under there since the bandage would be soaked. And it STUNK.

Not long into this adventure I was over at a girl's apartment and I didn't have it bandaged, and it must've been ripe or something. We were in her room with her roommate talking about something and all the sudden I felt it oozing. Not only that, I smelled it. I quickly made up some story about a project being due and took off. Oh man that sucked!

But, it eventually went away, just like I read. It only took like three damned weeks of pain and pus. What I want to know is, where the hell did that thing come from? I never had one before that, and haven't had one since. Weird.

SFA_AOK

You send your friends these stories for laughs? You sick fuck!

I don't know why I didn't think about seeing a doctor, or at the very least, asking in the OT forum at GAF

Weird to hear a story where someone has been to see the doctor rather than asking what they should do ;)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i accidently cut half my nipple off when shaving, needless to say just pushing it back in place somehow worked o_O

Dyne

My friend had the top of his penis ripped off. But his story is nowhere near entertaining as yours.

I hit my left man boob shutting my car's door right on it last week. My nipple turned green. It hurt so much. :(:(:(

Alucard said:
I was cringing just reading that. Glad that things are back to normal though.

Yeah well the thing was, I seriously didn't think it ever would. At the very least, I was afraid I was gonna have two different colored nipples for life.

I had a girlfriend about a year after the incident, and even though the nipple was fine, it was still discolored, and she thought it was totally weird. Though in my defense, she was born with a tail and had to lopped off as a baby and the hole was still there, and I think that's a bit stranger.

And man, she hated when I would play with it with my finger. :)

Dyne said:
My friend had the top of his penis ripped off. But his story is nowhere near entertaining as yours.

A friend of mine used to date a guy who in high school had a skateboarding accident and the head of his penis was split right now the middle (thanks to a piercing he had at the time). He was apparently bleeding like a pig, but refused to go to the hospital despite everyone's pleas (he had a major fear of hospitals). To this day, he still has a split penis.

way more

FortNinety said:
A friend of mine used to date a guy who in high school had a skateboarding accident and the head of his penis was split right now the middle (thanks to a piercing he had at the time). He was apparently bleeding like a pig, but refused to go to the hospital despite everyone's pleas (he had a major fear of hospitals). To this day, he still has a split penis.

I predict the practice of a split penis to come into style in the year 2020.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
mac said:
I predict the practice of a split penis to come into style in the year 2020.

Well, it's already happening. People make an incision along the urethra, and apparently it feels great. Some dude on BMEZine made one along the top, as well, splitting his penis completely in two. He could only make really short incisions every day, jesus fuck. I hope that the practice of cutting the penis never comes into style. I fear sharp things in the general vicinity of my penis, even when I'm fully clothed. No cuts pls.

FortNintey: Ow. I'm kinda shivering imagining the pain.

FortNinety said:
Though in my defense, she was born with a tail and had to lopped off as a baby and the hole was still there, and I think that's a bit stranger.

And man, she hated when I would play with it with my finger. :)

Dude, thats fucked up.

Flynn

FortNinety said:
I have a friend who's in Oregon right now doing some 3D animation at production company and she's somewhat perpetually bored. So I've gotten in the habit of sending her various stories from my past. Last night I passed along the following story, which I told many times to friends, and has always been rather popular, so I figured I might as well pass it along here...

During my freshman year of college, I met a girl in my school's writing resource center (it's a place for students to write papers, and seek assistance if they needed it, which was primarily for foreign students). She was super tall (easily around 6'5), looked like a super model, and just arrived from Russia to study photography (or something). Even though she could speak English well enough, her ability to write the language was pretty shakey. The girl had a paper to write but was having a really rough time; she was there to see a tutor, but this person wasn't there, so the girl was having a meltdown of sorts. So I stepped in and offered to lend a hand. After a few hours, I helped finish some art history report that was due the very next morning, and she was very much grateful. Considering how shy I was with the opposite sex at that point (hell, I still am), I'm surprised that I found the courage to ask her out to dinner, but I did, and was totally ecstatic that she said yes. Her name was Larisa.

The next night, or the one after that, we met and had a very romantic dinner at Wendy's (hey, it was here choice; she LOVED American fast food). Then we had drinks at a local dive joint. Once both of us were nice and drunk, we ended up at her place, which was this super tiny studio on 3rd Ave. Making out was fun, if a bit awkward considering the difference in height, but I certainly didn't mind.

Things got pretty hot and heavy, and she turned out to be the rough type. She liked to bite. Hard. So hard in fact that she bit down on my right nipple and tore off half of the top layer of skin. IT HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. I screamed as you might imagine, and not one of those "I'm in ecstasy!" kind of screams, but a "Holy fuck, I've been shot!" kind of yelp. And man did I bleed like a wounded animal, and I started breathing like one too. But the thing was... I kinda liked it.

Just so you know, I'm not an S&M freak, but I guess I just went with the flow and we really didn't stop (she sure as hell didn't look surprised or apologetic with what she has just did). Soon after we went straight for the sex, which was pretty messy as you might imagine. Not only did I really not stop bleeding, but any contact with the exposed area was excruciating. But still the sex was good. What happened afterwards though wasn't.

No sooner than about 20 seconds after I had "finished", she threw me off, ran into her bathroom, and locked the door. Then I could hear very loud sobs. I was totally confused and wondered if I had done anything to hurt her. I went to the door to console her, but she was murmuring mostly in Russian. When I asked what was wrong, she answered half if English, half in Russian, that she had just cheated on her boyfriend and she felt like something in Russian.

After about 15 minutes, I figured it was maybe best to leave, so I washed up in her kitchen sink the best I could, got dressed, and went home. I took the subway home and everyone on the train looked at me funny. I looked down and there was a huge red splotch on my shirt, almost like I had been shot! Once back at my dorm apartment, I put some ointment and a band-aid, and assumed it would heal up just fine.

But it didn't. Granted the bleeding had stopped, but instead, my nipple was constantly oozing yellow puss. It would cover my nipple and form a thin crystalline layer, which would eventually harden and start to crack, then flake off. No matter what I did, skin would simply not grow back. I would always wear bandages, and after a while, it seemed totally okay and I stopped. But then, at the end of the day or two, I would notice a yellow spot on my shirt and that it was sticking to the skin. Pulling it off meant the thin layer of puss/skin getting ripped off as well and the cycle would continue. Some good shirts were ruined by this.

After awhile, the band-aids themselves were causing problems. Since the same spot was constantly getting covered by the sticky part, as well as having it removed, a rash began to develop in that area. Plus my nipple was starting to change colors; instead of pink, it was getting brown. With yellow puss on top, of course.

So here I had this one brownish nipple that oozed yellow gunk, with a perfect rectangle rash surrounding it. I was in hell.

I don't know why I didn't think about seeing a doctor, or at the very least, the school nurse (my reluctance in seeking medical help is a running theme in many of my stories), but thank God one friend at least made the suggestion about two and a half months into such ridiculousness. So I went to the nurse, who immediately gave me a special cream, and instantly made me feel 100% I pondered why everyone thought she was such an idiot. But every-time I went to see her again over the years, no matter what the ailment, she constantly asked, "How's that nipple?" or called me "Nipple Boy" and eventually began to despise her like everyone else.

So anyway, after a while, the nipple began to heal and new layer of skin began to grow back. But it was a while before it retunred to it's original color (I'm talking years here) which was pretty embarrassing. As was the whole story behind it, but I found it at least humorous, hence why I shared it with all my friends. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by all the requests to see the wound, but I only did so sparingly, and only for members of the opposite sex, and even then it was more of a "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" type of thing (you laugh, but trust me, it actually worked).

Eight years later and my right nipple has enjoyed looking like the left one for about four years now. But it's still VERY sensitive. So what's the moral of the story kids? Learn your English.

BTW, if you wanna read more stories of me getting in dumb situations, the other stories I wrote to my friend can be found here.

Plagarist! I read that exact story in Taboo magazine's letters section.

Flynn said:
Just kidding.

Your story has a fetishy air to it that reminded me of Taboo.

I was gonna say! I have no real proof (since it's healed up and looks "nomal") other than the sworn testimony from friends over the years who've all heard the story (ad nauseum).

Koshiro

So let me get this straight.

You were cheating on a girl, while she was cheating on a guy, and you enjoyed violent sex?

Moron.

Koshiro said:
So let me get this straight.

You were cheating on a girl, while she was cheating on a guy, and you enjoyed violent sex?

Moron.

I was confused by what you had said, but then I realized my wording was a bit off; I didn't have a gf during that time, just a year afterwards, but my nipple was still a different color. I changed the text to clear up the confusion.

What is it with guys and not going to the doctor? If there's some shit wrong with me, I'm going to get it looked at. I was talking to one of the doctors at my old school who told me that she'd get guys coming in with testicles the size of citrus fruit saying, "Yeah, I think something might be wrong, it's been like this for a couple months..."

alejob

In other nipples news, the doctor says I have three nipples. I have a brown spot/bump below my left nipple. The doc said it was a third nipple that did't developed.

6.8 said:
I hit my left man boob shutting my car's door right on it last week. My nipple turned green. It hurt so much. :(:(:(

lmao. man boob... green... :)

btw, whats the with the fucking shaving guys? do you know it will only grow back twice as bad and thicker and darker?
you will seriously regret it in a few years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom