• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knuckles isn't "black"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. He's blue now. Can't find a picture at the moment. Will edit when I do.

635810-370841_blue_popo.jpg

He is a native american .... so he is red.

And everyone knows that Shadow is black because of that atrocity of a game

I wonder if there is a yellow sonic friend ... OH WAIT SONIC TURNS SUPER SAYAN !

And the important lesson we can learn from this thread is that Sonic is a very inclusive franchise.

skeeter.gif

We all knew the score.

Interestingly according to Jim Jenkins (Doug's creator) the reason all of the characters are bizarre colors is because they wanted to have a racially diverse cast, but Nick execs told them white kids wouldn't want to watch a show about minorities. The blue, green, pink etc. was a compromise.

I don't care what OP says. Knux is black, just as Piccolo is black.
I mean, all of the songs on Knuckles' stages in SA were rap songs! Clearly Sega was trying to say something. Let us black folk have our spotlight once in a while.

jaypah

Knuckles is about as black as the white guy around here with the dreads blasting the Cashmoney Greatest Hits album but not saying the "nigga" parts as I chuckle at him at the red light. So, yeah.

anyone ever notice that master hand is white, and he enslaves all the smash brothers

Damn. It's deeper than rap bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom