• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kohan 2- it all makes sense now.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Kifimbo said:
Can anyone explain me briefly what's the saga surrouding Kohan II since 2 or 3 weeks?

Yeah, seriously. I'm not a Kohan player, know little about it, but it used to be flavour of the frickin millennium here on GAF, but there seems to be a bit of a hubub re. Kohan 2.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Kohan: Ahriman's Gift -- best RTS game ever made, incorporates strategic elements from TBS games with the smooth playability of RTS games.

Kohan 2: Kings of War -- utter shit. All strategic elements removed, not even as accessible as KAG, every game system that made KAG revolutionary nerfed and fucked over.

Kefkaff

Banned
Kohan: Ahriman's Gift -- best RTS game ever made, incorporates strategic elements from TBS games with the smooth playability of RTS games.

Kohan 2: Kings of War -- utter shit. All strategic elements removed, not even as accessible as KAG, every game system that made KAG revolutionary nerfed and fucked over.

Wrong on the first part.

WC3 >>>>>> K:AG

Anyway, I'm in the Kohan 2 beta... anyone wanna play? Show me the ropes, etc. So far, it kinda sux.

Mrbob

Why spend 30 for Kohan 2 when for 10 bucks more you can get this:

236084.jpg

cuccoo

Wacraft 3 is the only RTS you need at this moment. Play the campaign to get you warmed up. Then connect to Bnet for the real endless fun action.

Top Bottom