• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima on Twiter: "Things related to Metal are surging"

Imtjnotu

metal gear solid GIF

yurinka

I'd like to see the three first Metal Gears remade by Bluepoint, instead of remastered by some Chinese studio.

Isn’t his next project rumoured to be a Xbox game? Or might this be about a remake or something?
His next project after this rumor appeared turned out to be Death Stranding: Director's Cut, and Norman Reedus said they were negotiating his appeareance in the sequel. He said his studio wasn't very productive during the sequel and their studio isn't big, so I highly doubt they have any other (at least big) project in the works unless it's something in early stages of pre-production, an idea to be developed several years in the future.

Last edited:

Tschumi

ですか。he's asking a question, they don't use question marks in Japanese.. he's... Asking if "metal things are surging?" Kinda sorta

Forget that i didn't see the dakten nvm

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Also, I think they signed a letter of intent, which is sorta like a proclamation I guess, but nothing concrete.
Correct... I forgot the letter of intent leak but even so it was said and not showed any evidence.
Like you said there is no concrete info... it can be true or false.

Last edited:
Top Bottom