• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima isn’t mentioned in Metal Gear Solid Master Collection’s new credits

Kojigod name should appear in every single wall of all three games. I’m not buying this unless patched by Kojigod himself.
215.gif

Praise be to lord Kojima himself!

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
MGS-kojima-1440x810.jpg

Kojima – whose relationship with Konami went sour during the development of Metal Gear Solid 5 and led to him cutting ties with the publisher – isn’t named in the credits for the new collection

Instead, the collection’s new credits simply thank “all original Metal Gear series staff and fans.” This has been confirmed by multiple players who’ve received early copies of the game and are streaming it on Twitch.

Kojima’s name still appears in the games themselves, as these are simply ports of the original games with little alteration, but the wrappers for each game, which contain their own credits screens, don’t mention Kojima, nor do they mention David Hayter or the rest of the cast.

As previously reported, the game does make reference to Kojima, without directly naming him, in a warning message that appears when the compilation loads.

6:16

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

I think he is praying 500 times a day thanking God they didn't add his name to this shitty port.

I think it would have been a bigger punishment and more of an asshole move if they blasted his name every second like be did with the stupid megal gear solid 5.

Top Bottom