• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima tweets about what is not in his next trailer

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well his last trailer did have lots of explosions and falls, and I think one crash, so it'd be nice to have something different.

Salaadin

Kojima always does the opposite of what he says so I guess his next trailer will have lots of explosion, crash, destruction, and fall.

synce

That's ironic, considering he's copying so much from Hollywood. I don't care about the explosions, just tone down the JJ Abrams lens flare and use some colors that aren't teal or orange.

rvy

Banned
Explosion, crash, destruction, and fall are cool Kojima. You know this because you used it in your previous trailer.

"Hideo Kojima is hard at work on a tight schedule preparing for E3 next month. He’s currently editing a trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

In this trailer Kojima is trying to avoid including flashy moments as much as possible, so no crashes, explosions, or things like that. He seems to be aiming for something more subtle this time around.

According to Kojima, the trailer will be a combination of lyrics, music, visuals, dialogue and titles, and it will have a structure that will make the theme of the game known to everyone.
"

Source

Top Bottom