• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima visits Guerrilla Games to show Death Stranding to the team

Kdad

Not a current gen owner but hoping to hop in this fall....what are the odds on this game skipping PS4 and going straight to PS5 only (or needing PS4 Pro at a minimum)?

Not a current gen owner but hoping to hop in this fall....what are the odds on this game skipping PS4 and going straight to PS5 only (or needing PS4 Pro at a minimum)?

I don’t think any game will be available on Pro only and not also base ps4.

Unless Pro becomes “base PS4” when PS5 launches? But even then?

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i doubt it will be ps4 pro or next gen only. both are just dumb and make no sense.

likely it'll be cross gen. either A) it'll come out this year on PS4 and get a remaster on PS5 or B) it won't release until near the end of 2020 when PS5 releases.

Shin

Banned
By all means go ahead, I came across it and dumped it here though it doesn't belong with the thread title.

Top Bottom