• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima's "Overdose" Project Screens Leaked in Pvt discord (yes they are potato)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

9pAj6Sx.jpg
BGuMMDQ.jpg

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What game is that? A PS5 exclusive? Or is it the Xbox game he just said he was working on?

We do not know anything official beyond the code name. Some insiders rumored this is the xbox/cloud game but it has not been confirmed officially.

Honestly does strike me as a DS mod. But didn't Henderson claim that Koji Pro asked him to take down the article relating to this?

Arachnid

Praise be for third person

Please be horror.

You have to try really fucking hard to make a photo that blurry on a phone that's released in the last 10 years. Fake.
Good point, actually. Every legit game leak I've seen over the past couple of years has been damn good quality.

Last edited:
So is this really a Silent Hill game being developed in secret? 😶

That is definitely something Hideo Kojima would do. He doesn't give away much, does he?

Godot25

Banned
So is this Death Stranding 2? Or that Xbox game? Or that Overdose game? Is Overdose that Xbox game?

I have so many questions :messenger_grinning:

skyfall

Is it a phone game? it looks like it's on rails, and the woman playing is tapping a phone

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When Guns of the Patriots was released and GAF went full post-release-meltdown (first it was GOTY, then it was the SHITTIEST "GOTY"), this is the game ya'll wanted from Kojima instead.

Right?

Gojiira

Well if its Death Stranding related in any way then its not the upcoming Xbox game. Sony owns the Death Stranding IP so no spinoff or whatever is going to be exclusive to Xbox lol

Thirty7ven

Banned
Sincerely hope this isn’t the PlayStation game, the footage made it look like that Supermassive game you could play with your phone.

Top Bottom