• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami announces Taisen! Bomberman for smartphone, exciting 4 players battle is back

I don't want mods change title so we can suffer the pain

We hold our rifles in missing hands. We stand tall on missing legs. We stride forward on the bones of our fallen. Then, and only then, are we alive. This "Pain" is ours and no one else's. A secret weapon we wield, out of sight. We will be stronger than ever. For our peace ... Still, It doesn't feel like this is over.

Zekes!

NOT FOR POWER
NOT FOR PEACE
ONLY FOR REVENGE

137320_lscreen_3.jpg

"Max, I'm already a demon"

eso76

I could totally see a bomberman where every character has a 5 mins monologue each time they die.

On the other hand, yay ! Classic bomberman was needed badly. Unfortunately this is going to be a microtransactions scam

Chariot

Don't worry OP, everyone has trouble reading. MGSV turned out after all less a Hideo Kojima game and more a Hideous Konami one.

Rigel6

Neo Member
Can't wait for this, I think 4 player Bomberman is one of the most fun multiplayer experiences out there.

Awesome news for Bomberman fans, sad news if you were hoping this was actually from Kojima.

I like Bomberman, last one I've played was the 3DS eShop port.

Potentially awesome news. Most likely It will be a train wreck of stupid business decisions, each one more insulting to fans of the franchise than the last.

But you never know.

I'm guess placing each bomb triggers a real life timer that is determined by the time of day. You can use gems to speed up the timers or super gems to place the bombs straight away. But you only get one super gem and you can't buy others because that option isn't available. You can buy dynamite charges, but it isn't clear what function they have as you can only use them in singleplayer and the game is multiplayer only.

Oh, a beloved game being updated and remade for a whole new generation. That's great news, local 4 player with my friends is gonna be so.....................oh, its a touchscreen game.

"Thanks" Konami.

Top Bottom