• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami announces Taisen! Bomberman for smartphone, exciting 4 players battle is back

NOT FOR POWER
NOT FOR PEACE
ONLY FOR REVENGE

137320_lscreen_3.jpg

Kaz, I'm already a Bomberman.

A free-to-play Bomberman could work if they make the right moves. I doubt they'd do it, but it's possible.

Also, the URL in the OP doesn't work.

That typo made me laugh.
If it was really not intentional, it's even better.

Other than that, seems cool for now, will have to see how it's handled overall, but I like the iOS/Android crossplay.

Damn OP, this like when some people a few years ago used to have typos where they'd mix up "Obama" and "Osama."

Read the thread title and all I could think was "He could have just stayed at Konami then."

Terrell

I'm sure that Konami will make it a complete garbage app like they did with the 2 Bomberman games they already released for mobile. My excitement has totally cratered.

BriGuy

10 bombs per 24hrs for free. Additional bombs available for 50 bomb coins each (10000 bomb coins for $79.99 best value).

Fbh

Awww I missed the original title.

Anyway, this actually sounds pretty cool. Hope we see in the west.

G-Fex

Mobile only...

Meanwhile in 1993-94: Hi-Ten Chara-Bomb.

RnMMqGn.jpg
TkCYJG1.jpg

QYfpzxt.jpg

Such wasted potential.

RIP, Hudson.

you realize it's not 1994 and sega saturn isn't reigning in the console game.

I'm all for a ps4/xbox one release but that won't happen.

Yes! They are aware Bomberman exists!

Come on Bomberman in Smash... Come on 8+ player Bomberman on Wii U...

Speaking of which, is Bomberman the most held back on purpose frachise in history? Like 20 years ago we've had 10 player, we've had 8 player, we've had so many stage designs, modes, items, single player adventures, yet each iteration misses more than half of everything out. It's got to be on purpose at this point.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Honestly mobile strikes me as totally appropriate for the IP.

Matches are quick, it's relatively simple to control, and lots of children and casual players use the systems.

Top Bottom