• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami, Konami... Pro Evo 6

Superfrog

Time Consumer said:
I can't believe how both companies seem to have butchered their next gen versions , it makes no sense.

Are there any valid reasons given?

Lack of development time (for both FIFA 07 and PES6), that's all. It seems that MS is pushing *really* hard for both games being released as early as possible.

lachesis

That's it. I'm not buying this and I'm sticking to PS2 ver for this year.

This stop-gap, didn't-have-time-to-finish-it-crap can be ignored. On the other hand, I did like Fifa 07 demo a bit, so I might check that one out for this year.

Ryck

If they would just add a widescreen option to the ps2 version I would be thrilled... But chances are Im gonna get the Ps2 version for persoanl play ( Master League/online) and also the 360 one so my friends and I can play 1 on 1 in widescreen on my Hdtv...Damn you Konami..

Chelsea was supposed to be in there up until to the last minute. The first few batches of screens show the Chelsea Siemens kit etc. The Konami UK guys are pretty good with Chelsea, but apparently Chelsea pulled out to due to pressure from EA or something like that. It came as a surprise to Konami definitely.

MMaRsu

Banned
RiotPelaaja said:
Chelsea was supposed to be in there up until to the last minute. The first few batches of screens show the Chelsea Siemens kit etc. The Konami UK guys are pretty good with Chelsea, but apparently Chelsea pulled out to due to pressure from EA or something like that. It came as a surprise to Konami definitely.

Afaik that's bullshit. You either have the rights or you dont :p

Top Bottom