• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku - No Man's Sky delayed

CHC

Entirely predictable. We're less than a month from launch and there hasn't been a single new thing for a long time now. Delay seemed obvious.

TheDanimal

What could they be fixing that only takes a couple of months?
Just bug fixes?
or maybe it's a fully fledged multiplayer mode /s

As long it turns out great, I don't mind this at all.

I wonder if it will eventually come to Xbox in the future like Hello Games other um, games did

Shy

OXOnTC3.gif

Danlord

I am legit upset. Seriously been waiting for this for so long, and especially after rough couple of months I was waiting for this :'(

The only saving grace is it's new release date is on my birthday or closer to it.

border

Why did we have to hear about this from a leaked retail sign kit? Why didn't they just tell us right away? Surely they knew the cat would get out of the bag anyway.

bounchfx

I guess I'm not too surprised, but at the same time it seemed like it's been long enough. better late & good then soon and crappy. Plenty of other fantastic games in the meantime.

A delayed game is eventually good.
I know what you're trying to say here but this is not true Lol. the essence of it has merit though. Hopefully this delay is for the best

Skux

This has become farcical. The marketing ramp up sputtered out months ago and now we've reached the "we're sick of hearing about it" point.

We should have been playing this game in November last year, based on how Sony promoted the thing. It's clear that there are heads not talking to each other and making promises they can't deliver.

Will it be shown off at E3 again? How many E3's has it been shown at 0_o

Bummer to see it delayed again, maybe PS VR launch to get people to buy VR :eek:

ys45

Oh damn it, I rarely get mad at delayed game but this news is pissing me off.
At least it's not like there is nothing to play in the coming months ....

I am willing to give these guys some slack, they are what 4 people? Also they had a lot of their stuff destroyed by a flood. So who knows what would of happened if a natural disaster didn't screw them over.

Boke1879

Honestly it's ridiculous at this point. Surprised so many people seem to be okay with it.

And why would I be ok with a rushed product to market that is filled with bugs? You'd be even more outraged. If the story in the OP is to be believed it's literally one or two months. Probably for bug fixing and bit more of a push marketing wise.

Make it the best game you can. I'm more than ok with a 2 month delay to polish considering how frantic this forum gets at the slightest frame drop.

Top Bottom