• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[KS] Kickstarted in the Butt: A Chuck Tingle Digital Adventure by Zoë Quinn

I'm surprised that this isn't being talked about yet on GAF.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...e-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv/description

Project Tingler [True Name Concealed Until Release to Protect From Dark Magics] is a brilliant blend of classic adventure games, dating sims, and the world of Amazon Kindle Sensation and Hugo Award Nominee Dr. Chuck Tingle (Space Raptor Butt Invasion; Slammed in the Butthole by My Concept of Linear Time; Pounded in the Butt by My Hugo Award Loss) from game developer Zoë Quinn (Depression Quest; Framed; Betrayal at House on the Hill: Widow's Walk), to be released on computrons of the PC/Mac variety in early 2017.

We need the help of True Buckaroos like you to help us Prove Love Is Real, because we are making the entire game available to to the world without a mandatory price tag. In other words, it's pay-what-you-can.
EXPLORE THE UNIQUE WORLD OF THE TINGLEVERSE IN GLORIOUS FULL MOTION VIDEO. Using long-abandoned Full Motion Video (FMV) game techniques to emulate the singular style of Chuck Tingle’s renowned stock-photo covers, the game not only looks like it was summoned directly from Chuck's imagination, it also evokes the joyful spirit of his stories that we love. That said, you don't have to know the Tingleverse to be a Buckaroo. Project Tingler is ultimately a story about positive sexuality, self-acceptance, love and personal growth. Like Doctor Tingle’s (Ph.d in Sensual Massage from DeVry Institute) 4,000 word masterpieces, Project Tingler will be a brief but sexily refreshing respite, rather than an hours-long epic journey.

I honestly liked what I played of Depression Quest this looks delightfully bizarre & promising. It's halfway to its $69,420 goal.(
I see what she did there
)

Tingle thread in the butt if old.

Top Bottom