• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

Dahbomb

Same for Master CJ and Wentinel. Who are both good players but they were averaging top 8 to top 16 at their locals in Vanilla. Now they are averaging top 3....
Wentinel/MastaCJ deserve top 3s at local because they are good players (MastaCJ may not have a great Dorm but he's definitely a good player). Haven't followed CJShowstopper much, call me up when he at least wins a local.

Do you make a fuss over Unknown's team winning too?

Wentinel/MastaCJ deserve top 3s at local because they are good players (MastaCJ may not have a great Dorm but he's definitely a good player). Haven't followed CJShowstopper much, call me up when he at least wins a local.

Do you make a fuss over Unknown's team winning too?

Masta cj may not have a great dorm? What?!?

Dahbomb

Masta cj may not have a great dorm? What?!?
What is there to "what" about? He doesn't have a great Dorm everyone knows this already. Nothing compared to FChamp's or Zak's Dorm. It works and gets the job done but it's definitely 1 dimensional and flow charty. Easy to download over the course of a long set.

This Deadpool is easily one of the best in the world. Hopefully now people will start to understand that this character is super legit.

tbh i haven't seen him play in awhile anyway since he moved to tampa but i feel like he started the dorm rushdown game.

Edit: lets just enjoy this deadpool insanity. it may never be seen again.

tbh i haven't seen him play in awhile anyway since he moved to tampa but i feel like he started the dorm rushdown game.
He was definitely the first to make it a big thing in tournaments, but that was really, really early on. Not to discredit him, but it doesn't take anyone special to play a character and notice something basic about him early on.

mymindisfull.jpg

abegen ??

man ya are killing me with the hype. Why do I have to be at workk. I wonder if I could watch it off of WMP if I had the embedded video link...

Dahbomb

LMAO that King Servbot + She Hulk set up. NEVER GETS OLD!!!

HOLY FUCKING CRAP THAT RAW TAG PICK UP WITH TRON AFTER THE SHE HULK HYPER... WTF!!!!!

Azure J

This shit is so fucking hype. That Magneto using the Snap to beat the XFC only for the She Hulk to respond immediately with Lvl. 3 for invincibility and dat real ass vehicular damage... What an ending.

Top Bottom