• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

Dahbomb

Snapping in She Hulk because Chou can't beat that Dark She Hulk.

Now I have seen EVERYTHING!

Good shit to Chou... one of best Japanese players easily. Would've liked to have seen his Strider though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Don't know if getting hit by Mighty Thunder was on purpose, but if it was it was really smart. Thor can't get shit off of the Mighty Thunder from that far away. Hell even if it was close I'm not sure if he could get a charged Mighty Smash in in time.

Don't know if getting hit by Mighty Thunder was on purpose, but if it was it was really smart. Thor can't get shit off of the Mighty Thunder from that far away. Hell even if it was close I'm not sure if he could get a charged Mighty Smash in in time.
I have to think it was on purpose. It's borderline impossible to get hit by Mighty Thunder if you're awake.

Azure J

@Karst: For real, that Deadpool is stupidly hype. Meanwhile, Dark Vergil... I swear, he gets scary fast in XF3, like a goddamned roach. :lol

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Since the times are a little off from the OP, how many hours until PI / P4U? Or is that tomorrow?

JeTmAn81

Wesker was pretty lucky to get away from Vergil in that last match. Teleports in the sky are a good idea, but when he turns those swords on it's bad news. Great evasion on Rei-chan's part.

Dahbomb

Maximillian uses Deadpool/Dante/Strider now which is an AMAZING Deadpool team.

LMAO @ all the country/coast dick riding in the stream. Shit has gone to insane levels now.

First thing i do with any stream is hide chat. Not just because its pointless but i also have got it in my head that it clogs up my connection with excess bits.

Top Bottom