• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lady Gaga BORN THIS WAY Album |OT| Thread of Unicorns and Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
JackEtc said:
Very good performance, anything piano is good.....but WHAT THE FUCK??!??

cant_fap_RE_Unbelievable_weight_loss-s291x400-97168.jpg

Are you arguing you can fap to Lady Gaga otherwise?

Koodo

Banned
The disposed mermaid character for the EOG video was apparently called YUYI:

(don't get goo excited, it's just a link to the Le Grand Journal performance)

Koodo

Banned
Twitter should get #WEWANTYUYI trending.

Also, GodGa slays Japan with a set of amazing performances at the MTV Music Aid. These might just be my fave renditions of EOG and BTW so far.

lolol @ her singing the wrong verse for a second there in BTW though.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Koodo said:

Also, GodGa slays Japan with a set of amazing performances at the MTV Music Aid. These might just be my fave renditions of EOG and BTW so far.

Finally, an in-form Gaga performance. Welcome back.

Am I the only one who thinks that Edge of Glory has a really Disneyesque melody to it? I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I guess it reminds me of Disney songs I don't remember, lol.

gerg

Rez said:
Finally, an in-form Gaga performance. Welcome back.

Is Gaga yet to put a piano in a piano?

Also, I'm Japan on Japan right track baby I was Japaned this way.

Edit: But, yes, Gaga sang greatly in those performances.

Sydle

Koodo said:

Great performance for two of my favorite songs on the album. I've listened to them hundreds of times and still they manage to put a smile on my face.

I love this record.

So what are we thinking for fourth single? I think Scheiße or Americano would be huge. Marry The Night is obviously the front runner but I'm not sure how it would play out.

I spent a long time avoiding Lady Gaga cause all the fervor over her annoyed me... but on a lark I started listening to tracks from The Fame. Alright, I'll admit, this stuff is addicting. Quite like it.

I still find the whole costumes and weirdness... weird. But some damn catchy songs. Also, what an awful cover for her new album. That's just terrible.

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I spent a long time avoiding Lady Gaga cause all the fervor over her annoyed me... but on a lark I started listening to tracks from The Fame. Alright, I'll admit, this stuff is addicting. Quite like it.

I still find the whole costumes and weirdness... weird. But some damn catchy songs. Also, what an awful cover for her new album. That's just terrible.

I started much like you have. Now i am a fan and <3 her.

Deal with it: she's awesome :D

Koodo

Banned
She really is slaying with all these performances overseas (Japan especially). Theatricality is what makes her outshine everyone else in the pop landscape, and that was unfortunately an unused asset in the North American promo circuit. All we got was bland choreography pieces.

I hope she attends this year's VMA (to perform) and burns the house down a la 2009.

Koodo

Banned
She looks like one of those birds featured in Planet Earth who turn oval shaped when courting their partners.

Gaga is courting the world to buy her album. I have discovered the meaning of the outfit.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Koodo said:
She looks like one of those birds featured in Planet Earth who turn oval shaped when courting their partners.

Gaga is courting the world to buy her album. I have discovered the meaning of the outfit.
bird_of_paradise.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
LadyGaga said:
I don't want to ruin the suprise! It's very unexpected. Working on the Video now :) RT @ivann_nn: @ladygaga whats the next single?

She said she would let us vote, LIAR
Better be Americano

Koodo

Banned
I recall reading in one of the thousand interviews she's done recently that the next single would be You & I. Well, she mentioned planning a video for that song, anyway. Now granted, as history has shown, you shouldn't take anything that comes out of Gaga's mouth as final until there is an official confirmation with a scheduled date.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
7echnicolor said:
Unexpected? My guess is Heavy Metal Lover.

I would love for it to be Americano though.

They played Americano today in So You Think You Can Dance, and she is set to guest start there, so its more likely it will be.... I hope or Marry The Night

i hope it's You and I as well. and I hope the video is just her singing into a mirror and every time it shows a different side of her she's in a new costume.

xaosslug

Marius_ said:
She said she would let us vote, LIAR
Better be Americano

considering the 'pattern' of singles thus far (uplifting anthem-crap, then heavy religious stuffs, then uplifting anthem-crap...) the only answer is Bloody Mary, which I would LOVE!

i'm wanting Scheiße, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, or Bloody Mary. I'm REALLY not here for any of that other scheiße. -_- And can we has a GOOD FUCKING VIDEO, please? because her last 4 have left me cold.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
inthezone said:
I hope its You & I.

It also did pretty great on itunes when the album came out.

xaosslug said:
considering the 'pattern' of singles thus far (uplifting anthem-crap, then heavy religious stuffs, then uplifting anthem-crap...) the only answer is Bloody Mary, which I would LOVE!

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

Koodo

Banned
Marry The Night as a single is of the utmost importance, but I don't want it to come right after Edge of Glory.

I think Scheiße would be perfect right now, though Yoü & I would also be a good option (even though I don't want that as a single either).

Government Hooker sadly will likely never appear on radio. If Judas was driven out of rotation by the, uh, challenged individuals of society, Government Hooker will be rejected faster than Bionic on the Billboard 200.

JackEtc

So any GagaGAF members have Google+? The Google+ OT is blowing up with members, and a few GAF clubs (HaloGAF, NFL GAF, etc) have circles going, and I think we should add each other in a GagaGAF circle. If you don't have Google+ I can invite you if you'd like.

3G6ax.png

Nemesis_

Gaga just announced that she's really excited about the fourth video, which apparently has already been filmed.

When asked abuout it, she said that YUYI is in INCUBATION.

Gvaz

Banned
JackEtc said:
So any GagaGAF members have Google+? The Google+ OT is blowing up with members, and a few GAF clubs (HaloGAF, NFL GAF, etc) have circles going, and I think we should add each other in a GagaGAF circle. If you don't have Google+ I can invite you if you'd like.

3G6ax.png
link to gaga's google+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom