• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
Well I would sure hope not, because I'm not shaving this shit. The crack's too difficult to reach, and I've only heard bad things.

And I'm not plucking it either.

I'm assuming we are talking about cheeks, like this.
Oh my. OH MY. If we're talking about cheeks, then I guess I'm safe. Jesus, is that a gorilla?

6VfnZc8.jpg

3 MINUTES T' SHAVE MINE
Bonerazor is readyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I totally would buzz it regularly. It honestly feels better when there's no hair down there. The last time i tried I was using fast hair removal cream. But I got really lazy.

pfkas

My missus likes hair, which is handy cos I'm hairy AF and I aint got a hope in hell of trimming it at all - you'd need to dip my entire body in wax.

M.D

Wait wait wait... No one actually shaves in or around their ass, right? We're all about talking trimming with a machine... Right?

Less ass hair will probably save trees on account of the less TP being used.

On a side note, I couldnt imagine what life would be like to never have experienced a dingle-berry.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
But men are not expected to shave their legs...

That's true. Hence my comment to YesNOnoNOYes, Lord Master Supreme of Butts Most Slippery, that it would be far easier to say, than it would be to expect, that this gorilla body come free of the wild hair growth which tarnishes its otherwise beautiful aesthetics.

And for the record... I think societal beauty standards are totally unfair and kinda weird anyways.

UberTag

I like having a protective forest surrounding my poop chute.
Keeps critters, foreign objects and unwanted tongues from daring to venture inside.

HarryKS

Just because your name is Harry doesn't mean you have to be such a stan for hair.

Are you American? Because Americans don't pronounce the name correctly. They can't seem to understand the importance of double consonants following a vowel.

Also, I didn't understand the Stan bit.

Jenenser

Yeah, but it doesn't matter. I already have a partner who keeps up with my impossible standards.

whats her name? ^_^
/jk ofc, good for you than, but cut him some slack once in a while, if hair grows back its like sandpaper in his cheeks if he has similar apegenes as me :S

Are you American? Because Americans don't pronounce the name correctly. They can't seem to understand the importance of double consonants following a vowel.

Also, I didn't understand the Stan bit.

Relax! I'm just teasing. But seriously, enough with the xenophobia and calling people mentally ill.

FZZ

Banned
It's a pop thing. To Stan for something, I've gathered, is to be a fan for it.

Technically it's a combination of stalking & being a fan. Originally from Eminem's song "Stan."

Basically everyone who still follows Supernatural can be considered a stan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm still ready for season 11 tho

kinggroin

Banned
As long as the hair is confined to the deepest parts of the asscrack, I have no issues with a woman having hair there. On the cheeks themselves is a bit much for me personally.

That's true. Hence my comment to YesNOnoNOYes, Lord Master Supreme of Butts Most Slippery, that it would be far easier to say, than it would be to expect, that this gorilla body come free of the wild hair growth which tarnishes its otherwise beautiful aesthetics.

And for the record... I think societal beauty standards are totally unfair and kinda weird anyways.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*v*

😍

I'm suddenly reminded of that TIFU thread on reddit where that one guy accidentally sliced his brown starfish while shaving with a straight edge razor. *shudders*

Imagine if I said "that's how women should be". Would have been something cool? No, I'll be banned.

Well, that's a straw man if I've ever seen one. I'm sure there are plenty of contexts where saying that would be acceptable.

We grow hair for a reason
Or do you shave your pets because it looks better too ?
Hair has a purpose

this hairy shaming man

It's a thread asking our opinions, and I offered mine. If you didn't want to see opinions you don't agree with then you didn't have to enter the thread. The fault here is entirely yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom