• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LAN Party-11/20/08

latinal3o0

Neo Member
Hachimaki said:
The best part of this podcast is Anthony talking about L4D. All his stories make me want to play the game even more.

Want to play with us? We'll probably have another Good Grief night.
Add me on steam: Teanah

Igo

dskillzhtown said:
Can't believe all the Tina hate, but then again there seems to be hate for every woman on a gaming podcast around here.

She is A-OK with me.

Anyone who hates on Alice will receive a swift kick in the behind from me. Shit will not be tolerated.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
ghst said:
i swear you coined that particular use of the word in some early coh story.

The term was applied to online, multiplayer computer games by at least the year 2000 as illustrated by postings to the rec.games.computer.ultima.online USENET group.

CoG said:
I always assumed she was stoned all the time. In fact, I think the whole lot of them are pot heads.

This is one of those "so off-base it results in bucket loads of hilarity" type of statements to anyone who actually works in the office with them.

dLMN8R

eznark said:
I do, however, blame you for the overuse of "poop sock" on the PC Gamer podcast. Thankfully, that seems to be dying down.
The segment where Logan went around asking everyone in the WotLK line about poop socking was fucking painful.

Top Bottom