• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last few eps of Wolf's Rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Decent anime but once again an ending that was kind of "meh" IMO

Those were some powerful death scenes though. Just brutal how they killed off everyone >_<. Pretty fucking upsetting lol.

And I would have preferred an ending where they all meet up in paradise not some world rebirth bullshit. At least a last shot of Cher, her husband (forgot his name), Blue and Cheza like they did for the wolves. Fuck, I hate anime endings!!!!

-_-

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Best anime ending = Vision of Escaflowne.

I didn't mind the ending to Wolf's Rain, there are a lot worse out there.

totoro'd

That's precisely why I refused to watch the last couple of episodes, because someone had slightly spoiled it for me and I found out
my favorite characters get killed. It made me mad, so now i'm never watching the whole series again. Pfft..why should I let a dumb anime play with my emotions like that?

Chrono

Banned
MetatronM said:
I thought the OVA (the last four episodes) were FAR better than the rest of Wolf's Rain.

Agreed.

The OVAs weres supposed to be the real ending though. I don't remember but it has something to do with those recap episodes...

duckroll

The ending of Wolf's Rain was foreshadowed since the first episode.

Anyone who didn't see it coming entirely (me included) simply didn't want to BELIEVE that they would really do it. It worked great though imo, because it invokes you to violently reject what's happening and go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and that shows the characters are emotionally attached to the audience which is a sign of good writing. :)

Cloudy

Banned
Yah, I never realized how much I'd grown to like the characters till they started dying. Cher's death was just sooooo wrong :(

Be-Ah-Hui, you should watch the eps. They are not that bad....

OK, I'm lying but watch them anyways as the final scene will make you feel a little better >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom