• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

late to the party but waiting to get in - breakdown

BuddyC

for some odd reason, this morning i had the urge to play breakdown on xbox. i don't know why, i've never played it nor have i even seen it played. i had $20 in credit at EB, so I picked it up after work, but I haven't had time to play it yet and won't till tomorrow.

i'm happy but nervous (definite sign that you've lost it).

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I once nearly bought PNO3 on the cheap because of curiosity...

In fact I am still curious.

Matlock

Banned
PN03 is good for a play session or two, but that's it. Right now I have no real indication of how far I am in the game, but judging from GameFAQ's I think I'm at the end. If I am, it seems pretty damn anti-climactic.

I bought it for $20 also, I was excited about playing it till i got motion sickness from playing it. I guess not playing games does really mess you up =(.

Kudie

mebigtrollhentai said:
I bought it for $20 also, I was excited about playing it till i got motion sickness from playing it. I guess not playing games does really mess you up =(.

I wouldn't worry too much about that because it seems that Breakdown is a game that tends to do that to many due to all of the FP combat.

Top Bottom