• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest Gorillaz clip was made in GTA V, Take 2 confirms a future map extension for GTA Online.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

In their last clip, Gorillaz with Beck decided to take a little ballad in Los Santos. And it was at one point in the visual single, that we saw a new island, which inevitably had not failed to react the fans of Grand Theft Auto V. But the forecasts for the fiscal year of the second quarter of 2021

"Grand Theft Auto Online [will receive] the biggest update since launch, with a new heist and a new location."

Red Dead Online, which hasn't had any new updates for a few months, is slated to have content on Quarrying West as well. This should presumably apply to bounty hunters.

buizel

Banned
And GTA online is gunna be free next gen?

Say what you will, I haven't dropped a penny on in game money, because there's so god damn much to do online. It's crazy fun.. blows my mind , thinking back to hours of gta1 piling up traffic from police. Surprised the game gets hate for being ported so much.

RDR2 also blows my mind for graphical quality. It's what I wished Elder Scrolls Online had the visuals of.

And GTA online is gunna be free next gen?

Say what you will, I haven't dropped a penny on in game money, because there's so god damn much to do online. It's crazy fun.. blows my mind , thinking back to hours of gta1 piling up traffic from police. Surprised the game gets hate for being ported so much.

RDR2 also blows my mind for graphical quality. It's what I wished Elder Scrolls Online had the visuals of.

I haven't spent a single penny either and have had so many hours of fun across two generations in a game that is constantly updated with new and varied experiences to have. The whining and complaining about the game, to me anyways, is some of the most try hard neckbeard cringe nonsense I've ever heard in videogames.

Yeah if the new island is the one at the end of the video that's the plastic beach.

Cool collab but that music video sucked

Top Bottom