• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Launch Expectations

As far as my expectations, I don't really care about the fidelity. I was more hoping for interesting new types of gameplay. It's just hard for me to get excited when they're just pushing visuals as the primary reason to get the game. After a while that becomes less important but new product launches always have me wanting to feel excited by newness, and I'm just not getting that.

I love how people are spamming KZ gifs left and right in all the threads on topic or not and I don't blame them the goddamn thing is a feast to the eyes.

It wouldn't be a Killzone launch if there weren't Sony fans spamming gifs of it in every tangentially related thread!

I expect PS4 and Killzone to be a huuuge hit. A lot of people are talking about it and if they can keep up the good press, people will want to play that game.

The problem ofcourse is the 90% crowd hat doesn't really givea shit about resolution, framerate, etc.
But i think they will even get to hear the hypetrain to PS4 ville and Killzone Shadowfall.

Top Bottom