• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Laziest Meal You've Made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

*Eating chilly out of the can
*Smashing up tortilla chips with salsa and eating it with a spoon
*Ramen straight out of the bag
*Half a jar of jelly and a cold fried chicken thigh

Stryder

I just had a bowl of Honey Weets, with no milk, and without using any utensils at all, I just sat here, with right hand on the mouse browsing GAF and my left hand holding the bowl. I used my tongue to eat the Honey Weets, it made the perfect dipping utensil for those sticky treats.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Man, it's a toss up between Stryder and BlackSalad

Stryder for his pure laziness while multitasking

BlackSalad for being hardcore and eating frozen food. (It was frozen right?)

Stryder

Woo! yeah mine wasn't really a meal, just a snack, but still!! it was pretty lazy :D

I think BlackSalad's effort is more lazy, as.. he totally skipped the heating up process which doesn't require that much effort :lol

Ecrofirt

I also eat hot chocolate and oatmeal right out of the packets when I get hungry.

I can't be bothered with the heating/cooking process.

I've drank eggs on occasion, when I didn't want to dirty dishes.

rather than prepare a meal, I've resorted to eating soem dog biscuits.

mosaic

go eat paint
Slices of lunchmeat right out of the package. No bread. No cheese. Just the meat.

Also, having pizza delivered just to get some soda, so I didn't have to walk 2 blocks in the snow (back when I lived in Vermont).

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Microwaved some canned sardine with left over dry rice.

Note: DO NOT MICROWAVE SARDINES

Drozmight

trippingmartian said:
Frozen fries rule! :)

Haha, yeah they do... I usually just leave 'em in my mouth until they can be broken into smaller pieces and then chewed.

I guess in a way, I'm using my own body heat to cook them.

Morbo

Take four pieces of white bread, eat the crusts, compact the rest into a tight ball, eat.

Open block of cheese, eat.

Take spoon (or hand) full of sugar and eat.

When I eat something from a can, rather than using a pot or frying pan and creating dishes, I usually just open the can and stick it in the oven (label attached).

bionic77

This thread is depressing. Makes me remember growing up and always having a healthy home cooked meal whenever I wanted. :(

I wish I knew how to cook something decent for myself.

And the laziest meal I have had is probably eating Count Chocula out of the box.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Mermandala said:
I unwrapped and ate a Little Debbie Star Crunch I found on top of a mailbox post walking to work.

Please, for the sake of humankind say you are kidding.

Otherwise, I'd say - IMPRESSIVE

evil ways

Laziest meal I've made would have to be a Dorito's sandwich, with a handful of doritos and 2 slices of bread, a coke and 3 Oreos.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
feast_table.jpg

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Ecrofirt said:
dude, I ate a candy apple I found on the bleachers at a football game this year.

I'm glad I did. It was good.

:lol

::barfs::

I hope there wasn't a bite taken out of it...what if it was poisoned man? It could have been a trap.

Kuramu

I'm quite often too lazy to prepare food. At that point i usually just drink some water and smoke a cig.

My next level up is bread or dry cereal or dry ramen (yum) or Lipton Cup-o-Soup right out of the package with swigs of water so i can mix it in my mouth. Oh yeah, and chunky penut butter with a spoon helps fight the hunger pains well

My next level up from that is a boulion cube in a mug with a sprinkling of instant rice and nuke for 90 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom