• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends All-Stars Event 2015

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno about the all stars format tbh

i feel the 1v1s drag on for way too long and i've been watching all night and barely got a few entertaining games of this. the 1v1s have also mostly been the same champions abusing that healing keystone so hasn't been worth watching anyways. at least faker tried to do something fun, but everyone playing adcs is not very fun (specially when half the time they win by the 100 cs thing).

and the whole playing the 1v1s outside in the winter thing is ridiculous, there's like a million empty seats lmao

hope the rest of the days are better

There's some real talent on the wild card teams. Kind of a shame they don't have the tournament structure to learn team play/late game.

Kira's aptly named. I'm not sure if I'd rather see a major team pick him up or not; it'd kind of suck for the Wild Card to lose that kind of talent, but I don't think he's ever going to get the level of competition he needs to become as good as he could be otherwise.

I don't know why, but that was a lot more fun to watch than the first match (though I enjoyed the first match).

Dyrus going 3/0/10----good shit.

I wish when they did highlights they played a lot audio from the teams. It's always interesting to hear their chatter.

Ambition

Yes. I understand that people have bad games and all but if you repeatedly lose then it usually means you're just plain bad

Macattk15

I think Bjerg has a legit shot of winning 1v1 tourney.

Also like that he is aggressive and doesn't do this farm to 100 borefest shit.

Hubb

these 1v1s are just so eh

100 cs wins yay!!1111!

I tried watching some yesterday, I don't understand why people like them/want them so much. Either they are actually exciting and end in 2 minutes or they suck for 10.

I also don't understand people actually wanting a 1v1 league map, but I guess I thought I'd never play ARAM either.

Top Bottom