• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
28gDDNz.png

HmGpf7Y.png

2ZHspC0.png

JRTYhbZ.png

HTFXZ3K.png

e8AjYmx.png

zkylon

zkylewd
k10lcGf.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Community Info:

Ask around the thread for invites to the prestigious LoLGAF clubs in NA and EU. Pretty sure there's some room left on EU at least...

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: voice.central.eoreality.net
Port: 3004

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread to discuss the weekly LCS action with other members of LoLGAF!

Just starting out? Need a bit of info?

Check out League's official guides: New Player Guide Level up Your League
Consult the Wiki for all the info
Find out the most popular builds for your champion at champion.gg
Track your progress and spy on the people you're matched with at op.gg
Record your replays with Baron Replays
Use these champion difficulty guides to figure out which champions are best fit for you: 1 2 3 4

Previous OT Hall of Shame:

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
props to zyk for doing the OT even though he was also busy

hopefully I will be doing my last exam this week so there won't be any excuses for the next thread

Why fizz is alway drawn kawai in the ots

cuz you don't wanna see what's on the other fizz pictures folder

U9MwWaC.jpg

Luigi87

A new thread saving GAF from... I dunno, crashing? Never been too in the know about the 20k post probs.

I like this OT.

Also I just got into my S2 promos, so hopefully I win my next matches so I can get into S1...
Also only around 2k mastery points away from 250k on Irelia... yet still no blue essences to get beyond Mastery Level 5 =(

faridmon

New thread. Nice.

Hopefully I'll start posting more often. Happy that I made it into Silver, but getting into Gold will be even harder.

Pray for me LOLGAF

First time using Karthus ranked ... ended up against The Earth Bender.

Yup, she's a garbage ass champ.
Was lucky that they wasted Baron buff by burning it on Elder Drag instead of pushing..

On a side note I really feel like Sona needs a rework/ buff. It's either that or most Sona players don't use her well ... cause she just feels like the most non-useful Support most of the time.

faridmon

God damn it. Early today I was close to Silver IV with 77 LP.

After bad string of games, I am back to 0 LP. While some of those losses were entirely my fault (got to fill an ADC spot and I haven't played that role in few months) These last 2 games was not my fault. Trolls and some bad decision making from others cost me the game.

My hastily put together interpretation of low Silver

Damn right. Some unknown dark forces is trying to drag me back to Bronze. I am not letting them though.

Just had another game where Sona and Jhin fed super hard.

Why the fuck do people bother playing Sona? She just feels so useless. Better off playing Annie, at least that way you get DMG AND tones of stuns instead of "my ult makes em dance .."

faridmon

Just had another game where Sona and Jhin fed super hard.

Why the fuck do people bother playing Sona? She just feels so useless. Better off playing Annie, at least that way you get DMG AND tones of stuns instead of "my ult makes em dance .."

I have 55% winrate with Sona, stop bad mouthing her.

People just have a bad positioning and/or try to build AP on her when she is fairly weak in that.

idk sona is really good in bronze

Yep, I climbed out of Bronze because of her.

idk sona is really good in bronze

I have 55% winrate with Sona, stop bad mouthing her.

People just have a bad positioning and/or try to build AP on her when she is fairly weak in that.

Yep, I climbed out of Bronze because of her.

Feels like in over 60% of the games I play with a Sona are either Ls or struggles (cause it feels like we have 4.5 champs on the map even when everyone's alive and well)

I really don't know what she offers that others don't do far better. Heals? Raka has you covered. Poke? Most any of the "supports" champs do that better (I say "support" cause they're really mid laners who people take bot for w/e reason). Her CC ult? Her speed boon? Janna is far better in both IMO.

But w/e, just got demoted to B3. Even though I did what i thought was unlikely and shat on a Yas with a mage (I truly feel like 80% of manaless champs are just complete bullshit to deal with unless you're a AA based champ which is why I normally ban them when ever I'm mid) couldn't stop the 1/11/3 GP from being shit at GP and feeding the Gnar.

I'mma have to start accepting these game request from people on my Friends list. I run into too many people who don't know how to at least play safe when they're behind or play champs that are above their skill level...

(That's why I try to Keep It Simple. Play easy, effective champs that don't fall off at the drop of a dime if they don't do super well.)

TheFlow

Banned
Feels like in over 60% of the games I play with a Sona are either Ls or struggles (cause it feels like we have 4.5 champs on the map even when everyone's alive and well)

I really don't know what she offers that others don't do far better. Heals? Raka has you covered. Poke? Most any of the "supports" champs do that better (I say "support" cause they're really mid laners who people take bot for w/e reason). Her CC ult? Her speed boon? Janna is far better in both IMO.

But w/e, just got demoted to B3. Even though I did what i thought was unlikely and shat on a Yas with a mage (I truly feel like 80% of manaless champs are just complete bullshit to deal with unless you're a AA based champ which is why I normally ban them when ever I'm mid) couldn't stop the 1/11/3 GP from being shit at GP and feeding the Gnar.

I'mma have to start accepting these game request from people on my Friends list. I run into too many people who don't know how to at least play safe when they're behind or play champs that are above their skill level...

(That's why I try to Keep It Simple. Play easy, effective champs that don't fall off at the drop of a dime if they don't do super well.)
how does GP only have 3 assist? his ult is an assist maker.

I wanna play GP now. is he still a strong pick in the meta?

how does GP only have 3 assist? his ult is an assist maker.

I wanna play GP now. is he still a strong pick in the meta?

MY POINT EXACTLY. If you're getting your ass stomped as a champ with a ult like that at least have the game knowledge of how to use your champ to help your team around the map. Now garbage ass Gnar becomes a pain in everyone's ass.

Checked his match history and he isn't doing well.

GP is great right now from what I see.

TheFlow

Banned
MY POINT EXACTLY. If you're getting your ass stomped as a champ with a ult like that at least have the game knowledge of how to use your champ to help your team around the map. Now garbage ass Gnar becomes a pain in everyone's ass.

Checked his match history and he isn't doing well.

GP is great right now from what I see.

will play him next match.

and lol for the first time this season we opened mid.

our mid had 18 cs 10 mins into the game lol.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

are you in NA? you can friend me and we can plumb the depths of bronze together

patchday

^^ Good luck buddy

I wanted to see what this weekend's mode was but Overwatch & Hearthstone both got their hooks in me. I do ranked in Hearthstone and play OW with friends mainly on weekdays (we can field an entire premade)

No time left for LoL I guess. I did watch a bunch of LCS today though

will play him next match.

and lol for the first time this season we opened mid.

our mid had 18 cs 10 mins into the game lol.

I recently had a Naut JG AFK at level 5. Match went sideways real fast. Just at 20 mins we tried to FF and ... this mofo shows back up and votes no so now we have to wait 15 more mins cause he and one other person wants to waste our time.

are you in NA? you can friend me and we can plumb the depths of bronze together
Yeah, I'm NA.

MoonToonEx

Top Bottom