• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Leezard

Man, Lulu feels great this patch. I just got my mastery 7 with her.

kNhMtPU.png

It helped that the enemy bot lane picked the hilariously weak Ezreal + Braum lane.

Newt

I'm totally fine with this clip. Assassins are usually super healthy for the game, and I have no problem with them being able to delete an ADC. Renekton has very clear strengths and weaknesses.

My issue is mostly with champions like Malphite, Maokai, Nautilus and Poppy. Tanks that do dmg don't really have clear defined weaknesses, and no simple counterplay to them.

Feels good to not be on the team with the 62CS at 42 minutes Poppy. Also feels pretty good to feel like I was a big contributing factor in a team victory, not just being carried.

Rek had baron, feed and three items

6/1 vs 2/5.

oshit i mean adc in 2k17 LUL

yeah that's a 3 lethality item Renekton, one of which is a Duskblade, who is 4 levels ahead of the Vayne and is 6/1/3

is Vayne supposed to win if he's in melee range? lol

are you guys aware that you're no fun at all? thanks for stating the very very obvious as if it wasn't clear why he died, Planeteers. It was funny. It was posted because it was funny. You guys managed to sap all the funny out of it, as if it required analysis. smh.

are you guys aware that you're no fun at all? thanks for stating the very very obvious as if it wasn't clear why he died, Planeteers. It was funny. It was posted because it was funny. You guys managed to sap all the funny out of it, as if it required analysis. smh.
DOOT DIDDLY DONGER CUCKERINO

HA HA

sorry

it is REALLY hard to tell in this thread when people are being serious or not for me lol

Top Bottom