• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

btw of my two tests of top quinn, she feels pretty good but i probably need a special set of runes and masteries or something and need to think a bit more about items and such

i'm feeling like she might be a good candidate for stormraiders instead of thunderlords, since i find trading with her is tricky since always tank a bit of dmg when going in with e, so getting the ms boost to run away is probably a good idea. also i'm probably gonna switch to arpen reds and ad quints instead of going default adc page and try and try and maybe attack speed blues?

i went youmuus into frozen mallet both games just cos i wanted to try it out but it's probably a bad idea since it's not stacking lethality, but i don't like duskblade much on top quinn since you're not roaming all that much, and edge of the night wasn't good against illaoi or graves.

i guess i could've gone pd, but it feels like a wonky build. maybe black cleaver? cdr + ms buff + armor shred might be good on her, tho she doesn't spam nearly as often as other black cleaver users

hmm i need to experiment more

she's pretty fun in a really old league bullshit kind of way, like if i was playing with an old dfg champion or something
I don't see the need pf Stormraiders since she already gets MS from Harrier procs. Edge of Night isn't really a lane item as much as it is a teamfight item since it makes you harder to be peeled during your initial burst.

Also going PD+IE after the lethality stuff ain't bad at all if you get a good lead.

yasuo continues to trash my butt while ez tries to reason with him. yas is all like "lb was so bad she kept beating me 3v1 with jungle or support assist" ...

This is the argument that I find the funniest when someone is losing lane. 'You're so bad you need jungle help' or something like that. Or perhaps we're playing the team game as a team. Or did you forget that the job of the jungler isn't just to farm the jungle and never gank ever.

Talents

Banned
for EUW and EUNE people - don't forget there's a big Party IP boost this weekend

IpDAgCi.gif

Gimme an XP/IP weekend on NA. I require it to keep my sanity.

Watching EULCS and I realized halfway through game 3 that Daisy is always full health before a fight. Is it reasonable that it seems to regen nearly as fast as camps do? I mean, late game Ivern reminding me a very tiny bit of Lone Druid in Dota.

Watching EULCS and I realized halfway through game 3 that Daisy is always full health before a fight. Is it reasonable that it seems to regen nearly as fast as camps do? I mean, late game Ivern reminding me a very tiny bit of Lone Druid in Dota.
She goes down really fast in-combat and instantly dies if Ivern dies, I don't really see an issue with it.

jerd

I just realized a jungler that stomped me a couple of days ago was Dom on his smurf doing his unranked to challenger. Can't bring myself to watch the VOD but I think that's the first pro
ex semi pro
i've ever played against

I just realized a jungler that stomped me a couple of days ago was Dom on his smurf doing his unranked to challenger. Can't bring myself to watch the VOD but I think that's the first pro
ex semi pro
i've ever played against

Boy Ive played with and against pros in my day.

I made...who was it...a dignitas player rage once because I ran nasus against his zed. Ive made nintendude rage. Ive had my top stolen from Cris because "muh darius" and then he fed like a punk ass bitch.

Oh yeah Ive also beaten regi while he was on his girlfriends account. But its regi.

Talents

Banned
I played with a few pros before. One time I was in a game with the vitality jungle and bot lane. Mightybear was the jungler I think and he shit stomped the whole enemy team with Olaf. Also played with Perkz once but he fed as Yasuo lul.

Leezard

I've faced a lot of pro players in Season 1 since I had quite high elo; I got to face Linak, Yellowstar, xpeke, Soaz and others in solo queue. I got to face the full aAa team in ranked teams as well. That's the 2nd place team in the season 1 world championships for the gaffers who weren't around back then.

In modern times I've just faced a couple pros, like one or two per season.

Newt

My highlight is when Ghost and I matched up with Darshan, and Ghost was playing Sona and he kept missing ults and Darshan was like "is that you Chauster"?

(On stream)

My friends and I got matched with a dude who played with (and beat) Annie Bot and Qtpie. Some graves one trick playing in normals

We're like fuckin bronze and silver :( it was a massacre.

Nekofrog

Banned
I've played with and against lots of streamers, only pro I recall off the top of my head was yasui in mid on kogmaw just wrecking the enemy and carrying us. To be fair this was when kog mid was absolutely ridiculous

drawkcaB

Warwick is do damn good. I can't hold all these S ranks. I'm stumped as to why his win rate has seemingly plateaued already around 48%. He feels so much better than that.

There's a little touch on him I hadn't noticed before. When you whiff a long range ult, as part of his ult animation he'll continue sliding after landing and plants his claws in the ground attempting to stop. It looks so damn cool. It's a nice consolation reward for being a fucking idiot.

TheFlow

Banned
Warwick is do damn good. I can't hold all these S ranks. I'm stumped as to why his win rate has seemingly plateaued already around 48%. He feels so much better than that.

There's a little touch on him I hadn't noticed before. When you whiff a long range ult, as part of his ult animation he'll continue sliding after landing and plants his claws in the ground attempting to stop. It looks so damn cool. It's a nice consolation reward for being a fucking idiot.

tank ww is soo good. visage. seems to do wonders on him.

anyway I decided to stop experimenting and go back to being a one trick pony. good news: easy wins till gold. bad news: can't play fun champs like ww and camille.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=7flow

8 game win streak with nami.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nami Q is one of the most satisfying and well designed skill shots in a moba for me personally. Reads super well for both teams too.

Top Bottom