• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
who's strong on support now

my duo buddy fixed his computer and can actually do playmaking supports now and everything

lulu sona janna are good

stoneborn pact is hilarious on janna or lulu since you have on demand slows to proc it while windspeakers is still a solid choice for either.

nah just take ignite regardless. you have a point and click silence and a knockup which grants huge bonus hp (immune to heal reduction) and a slow.

DevilDog

Did as you guys said. Fed a little in the beginning and then I more than made up for it afterwards. The damage is disgusting.

Enemy called me a W spamming noob in the end.

Are ADC characters considered troll picks then?

Do you play on the NA server? What's your summoner name?

Also, if you want to see item builds for the champions you play, go to champion.gg or lolalytics.com

Squadwin, but I play on EU.

Did as you guys said. Fed a little in the beginning and then I more than made up for it afterwards. The damage is disgusting.

Enemy called me a W spamming noob in the end.

Are ADC characters considered troll picks then?
It's not that ADCs are troll picks, they're pretty much mandatory but they're in a state that makes playing certain champions in the role awful.

Talents

Banned
yNlQWRM.jpg

I just lost a game where the enemy team had a support maokai that just build straight tank Maokai from back when RoA was his first item rush. :| Please send help. (To be fair, he isn't why we lost. The rest of my team fed Kog and Olaf)

TheFlow

Banned
I just lost a game where the enemy team had a support maokai that just build straight tank Maokai from back when RoA was his first item rush. :| Please send help. (To be fair, he isn't why we lost. The rest of my team fed Kog and Olaf)
Mao support is honestly strong when people don't respect his gap closer. I beat a mao who didn't build support but top tank. Make sure your team takes advantage of the lack of wards next time. Plus they have no sustain

Mao support is honestly strong when people don't respect his gap closer. I beat a mao who didn't build support but top tank. Make sure your team takes advantage of the lack of wards next time. Plus they have no sustain

I promise you, this was not a good Maokai. He tried to finish me off with a flash sapling toss.

drawkcaB

who's strong on support now

my duo buddy fixed his computer and can actually do playmaking supports now and everything

Honestly....a lot. SBP has brought back Braum and Tahm (well, Tahm in non-pro play at least). There's stats showing that it's better CoC on hard engage support tanks like than Nautilus, Alistar, Leona, but that might be match-up and team comp dependent. Carry supports are still good, and utility supports still in great shape and are the strongest group right now, but not the point they're pushing out other stuff.

Add in how ignite vs. exhaust is actually a choice now...

Support has come to being in its normal spot: the most balanced position in the game. The only support among all the ones I like to play that I'm hesitant to pull out is Bard, sadly.

zkylon

zkylewd
FTG25O2.png

ok my great winstreak runs short to jax splitpush

these games show anivia's shortcomings, she's so easy to play but also can't really do anything on her own

drawkcaB

I hate Lucian players. So. Goddamn. Much.

1-8 in my last support games. 5 of the losses could have been wins if any other position decided to show up, or the team not be filled with the dumbest pieces of trash. I really need help with post laning, badly. Back to youtube, I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
kalista lulu lane feels really busted, very hard to deal any dmg to her because of lulu shield + bt + maw

qw ult only took like 30% of her hp

i did not miss kalista lol

Ever

Banned
5mnnME3.png

Hmmm, I don't get it

I don't really pop off and get crazy KDAs anymore, but we still win. I wonder what causes that.

Maybe it's switching from Ignite to TP.

i like kalista after the blade change came through; now instead of getting shit on by every adc under the sun because her skills, items and masteries were all garbage, you can actually do something in laning phase.

MS slows are still stupid as fuck though.

Top Bottom