• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Ghost is totally right, after exhaust got nerfed so it isn't just bonkers ignite feels so good in lane. I got kills in 3 of 3 games yesterday specifically because of ignite.

And holy cow I did not realize how tilted I was in ranked. My winrate is awful. :|

TheFlow

Banned
got a lot of trash on my team. winnable games being thrown away by the dumbest of moves.

Like I legit ask my teammates what was there thought process when they throw every lead away.

4 game losing streak with nami got me hot because I hate losing with my main.

Ever

Banned
Yeah.

Also I've kinda noticed that the time of day you play matters a bit.

Match quality for me tends to be higher during weekday nights and afternoons, and lower during the weekend, especially on Saturday night for whatever reason.

Think I'm gonna start taking Ignite on Top. I never do fancy TP ganks and normally just use it to stay in lane. Starting to get better at managing waves so that I can back and walk to lane with ease and noticed I can go the first 8/ 10 mins without having to TP anyway with certain champs.

Also, Bork on WW top feels so damn good. It's like it has a hidden effect on the enemy team when they get you low and you just ult someone to death and have most of your HP back. Good for getting people to blow big before you heal back up.

WW is strange. After the Rework ... no one seems to REALLY know what he is. Many people on his Reddit call him anything from a duelist to a diver to a heal tank ... someone even plays him as an AP assassin.

jerd

Think I'm gonna start taking Ignite on Top. I never do fancy TP ganks and normally just use it to stay in lane. Starting to get better at managing waves so that I can back and walk to lane with ease and noticed I can go the first 8/ 10 mins without having to TP anyway with certain champs.

I would suggest you just focus on using your TP better instead of crippling your team for more kill pressure top

zkylon

zkylewd
tp is a really good laning spell too, can really help u out if you're struggling and can also be used to pressure the other laner if they're the ones struggling

i only take ignite on quinn cos her tps are useless and she has already has the ability to do the above and roam with her ultimate

JulianImp

Won two games today. First game I actually went and laned the Teemo vs Panth match-up, and it was freaking hell (mental note: do not trade Qs with him), but I played safe enough and got carried in the end. Made a couple nice escapes and sadly didn't really do much, but I noticed that my 40 cs lead meant that I still had more gold having gone 0/5/4 than the 9/4/2 Panth. The biggest issue was that I forgot to swap out my Yorick masteries, so I ended up laning with extra AD and grasp of the undying which didn't help at all, but I'm kind of glad I stuck with Teemo through the bad match-up instead of going Yorick (who might not even be all that good against Panth in the first place) in order to better understand how to lane against him, but the fact that my jungler never even bothered to come up top when I kept the lane frozen for as much as I could was kind of vexing.

Second game was happy sushi time with a 1/99/5 Ziggs, but Malph and I peeled for our Jinx as she slowly spiraled out of control and began killing everyone over and over, and we ended up winning after a long and grueling game (were 7.5k gold behind, then got slightly ahead after a baron, then back down to 3.5k behind and finally turned the tables around a second time for the win).

By the way, even though there's been an announcement about a runes rework being on Riot's roadmap, it'd probably be for next season or later, right? I've kind of stopped buying runes for now, and was wondering if that's the right call or if I should just go ahead and get them anyway.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
nice mm riot :^)^)^)^)^)^)

xvIK2wV.png

literally every other game drags unbalanced parties upward but that's too good for riot :^))^)^)))

zkylon

zkylewd
nice mm riot :^)^)^)^)^)^)

literally every other game drags unbalanced parties upward but that's too good for riot :^))^)^)))
that's flex or normals, right?

i really wish matchmaking always used your highest mmr, or at least averaged it out to your highest

Pregame chat

'Please don't back vayne into cait'

Vayne player - 'It's okay, it's silver. I'll be bullied early game then get to late and carry.'

5a69d8bb80d4b3b269a821d59d203932.jpg

why is riot trying to make me gold 1 and 2 at the same time

oh yeah play button blacked out again. nice to see that stupid shit still happens for no reason.

Top Bottom