• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Hmm, the Stonewall etc. guides seem to indicate that you get E at level 1 and W at level 2, which means you won't have Q for ganks until you spend another minute+ in the jungle. In my experience the enemy AP mid is almost always pushed under their turret or poking from a distance at level 2-4, and the bottom lane seems to always have Lulu and always have a ward in the bush at that level, but the top lane gank might work if they have not pushed it too far for me to cut off the enemy by the time I get up there.

Pretty much works like this. Always get E first. If you plan to gank lvl 2, get Q next. If you plan to continue to jungle instead of gank, get W 2nd instead, then Q 3rd.

Lvl 2 gank works best if your red is at top. You have a shorter distance to travel while they have a longer distance to escape through. You can still gank lvl 2 if you're red is bot, but bot lane is usually warded already and easier to escape, what with the usual flashes and heals. You could always start with wolves -> blue -> and then gank top. If my red is bot, I usually just grab red and go the counter jungle route or I'll ask my team to invade their red, and then gank their top afterwards.

Blizzard

Banned
Whoever posted that shot, you made sure they didn't just sell their items at the end of the game, right? I've seen people do that so their scoreboard has 4-6 guardians angels and they can screenshot it.

KKRT00

What were Riot thinking when they were designing Singed? How to make the most trolling char ever, or what?

And its bugged, he can throw when You are using Warp on Kassadin.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not bugged I think, just one of the particularities of the engine that doesn't let you disjoint spells with blinks.

Ferrio

Banned
What were Riot thinking when they were designing Singed? How to make the most trolling char ever, or what?

And its bugged, it can throw when You are use Warp on Kassadin.

Latency issue. Happens lots of times.. like doing skarner's ult while tristana is in mid jump. (you'd never see a more pissed off tristana in your life)

Ferga

riotgames3.jpg

new champ incoming?

vhfive

Riot just posted about PAX East
Summoners!

Riot Games has always loved going to PAX, and this April’s PAX East in Boston is no exception! The three-day event will feature tons of League of Legends activities, swag and a bunch of Rioters eager to meet you. You can find us at Booth #690 - it’ll be the hub for all of the weekend’s action.

What kind of action are we talking about? Not only can you play some intense games on the show floor, but we’re putting on Cosplay Fashion Shows and Get Your “Phreak” On Dance-Offs every afternoon. Garen and his Spin-to-Win giveaway station and our Needlessly Large Paysafecard Tournament will make triumphant returns as well, so queue up early!

But that’s not all! Not only will PAX attendees receive free exclusive skins for some of their favorite champions, but they’ll have a chance to play some all-new ones. It’s all going down at PAX East in Boston, so come on by. Registration is open and badges are selling quickly, so check out the PAX East website to sign up if you haven’t already. It promises to be a terrific show. We can’t wait to see you there.
I'm pretty excited about what I bolded. I'll try to grab as many codes as I can get away with for my fellow gaffers as well

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

And its bugged, he can throw when You are using Warp on Kassadin.

Funny you mentioned that. My buddy was playing hmm Cait last night? He had some weird thing where he was like wtf I got thrown? I didn't see as I was back buying, but he said the animation looked all messed up too.

Wrekt

I made the mistake of doing Easy Dominion bots for my win-of-the-day when I don't feel like playing. I mention this because I just lost TWO games of Dominion against easy bots in a row. I don't understand how even brand new players could be this bad.

Master Yi that had 4 pairs of boots.
Taric with just a ruby crystal and boots 1 at the end of the game.
Kassadin with a decent build but somehow went 1-10 against easy bots
Ashe that didn't buy boots at all and auto-attacked minions the entire game.
Swain with just a Sapphire Crystal and Null-Magic Mantle at the end of the game.

In SR I might have been able to turn it around by myself but in Dominion the CPU just split pushes constantly. I just bounced back and forth between the only two nodes we could control while my teammates derped around in the jungle. I do this to save time, yet I'm going to be spending a hour just getting my win of the day.

Whoever posted that shot, you made sure they didn't just sell their items at the end of the game, right? I've seen people do that so their scoreboard has 4-6 guardians angels and they can screenshot it.

Thornmail one, nope. Around 75% into the game he said we needed Thornmails so he started stacking them. I think he even bought the last one before our final push.

ShdwDrake

Banned
Gaf add me ShdwDrake. I only have Blanc and Vayne (and Ryze but i dont play him too much) and getting a tank once I build up the ip.

vhfive

Where does PAX take place? BTW, finally hit 1600 omg took forever!

PAX East happens in Boston and is happening 2 weekends from now (I'm pretty excited)

PAX Prime happens in Seattle (I think) and usually takes place some time near the end of August.

EDIT: Also as a Jets fan I disapprove of that avatar. No one should have a backup quarterback as their avatar.

PAX East happens in Boston and is happening 2 weekends from now (I'm pretty excited)

PAX Prime happens in Seattle (I think) and usually takes place some time near the end of August.

EDIT: Also as a Jets fan I disapprove of that avatar. No one should have a backup quarterback as their avatar.

No one should have Teblowz as their avatar period.

Zissou

While trying to increase my win percentage in solo queue, I feel like I'm edging ever closer to some kind of formula. Like if anyone instant locks anything, -1 point. If anyone instalocks a role that someone else has already chosen, -3 points. If absolutely no one says anything in chat, even in reply to a normal question, -1 point. If someone in chat seems insane -3 points. For each person who waits to pick/lock so that they can fill in missing roles, +2 points. For people being reasonable and talkative in chat, +2 points, etc. etc. etc.

If you end up with positive points play the match. If you end up with negative points dodge, but first try to act insane to get someone else to dodge so that you don't have to wait. I'm convinced winning this game somewhat consistently requires skills of psychoanalysis, first and foremost.

While trying to increase my win percentage in solo queue, I feel like I'm edging ever closer to some kind of formula. Like if anyone instant locks anything, -1 point. If anyone instalocks a role that someone else has already chosen, -3 points. If absolutely no one says anything in chat, even in reply to a normal question, -1 point. If someone in chat seems insane -3 points. For each person who waits to pick/lock so that they can fill in missing roles, +2 points. For people being reasonable and talkative in chat, +2 points, etc. etc. etc.

If you end up with positive points play the match. If you end up with negative points dodge, but first try to act insane to get someone else to dodge so that you don't have to wait. I'm convinced winning this game somewhat consistently requires skills of psychoanalysis, first and foremost.
That sounds about right.

Telaso

Banned
So, some friends and I are going to las vegas this weekend, planned trip for awhile now. I go to the LoL page today and see that IPL is in vegas the weekend AFTER i'm going....

so out of intense rage at bad timing, i see the flights would only cost me 50 bucks each way, and hotel room would be 80 a night, so i could totally go twice.

SO I FUCKING AM! AND IT MAKES ME MAD!

Ferga

I miss the good old deathfire grasp morde days.

You just hope the enemy ad carry is fed so you can win the game even more easily.

DFG,Q,,E, R! Instant 6v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom