• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Leak] Tears of the Kingdom Switch OLED Special Edition

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
2bMz2RA_d.webp

yrCV1OY_d.webp

1cxihuF_d.webp

SICArxM_d.webp

Xdrive05

My launch Switch is almost dead. It even stopped charging the right joycon. This will be its replacement, since Switch 2 is apparently not happening yet. :-/

Robb

Gold Member
They’re really going to make me buy a OLED model, aren’t they?

Although if the game itself (physical) isn’t included it’s an easy skip.

Kuranghi

I really don't need an OLED model at all because I'd not get the benefit from it based on how I play (docked 99.9%), but I may buy for re-selling to subsidise the cost of the SE of TotK.

Reallink

I wonder what percentage of Switches 120 million units are unique user sales. I know people who have literally bought 5 of them (and still have them all), and it's seemingly far more common for "households" to have multiples rather than just one (which is in stark contrast to traditional or historical consoles).

Last edited:

splattered

I've been contemplating buying a Switch OLED for some time... already have a normal Switch. Now i'm torn on whether to wait for this model or a next gen Switch which will probably take 10 years to arrive haha ughhh

Pagusas

Elden Member
I've been contemplating buying a Switch OLED for some time... already have a normal Switch. Now i'm torn on whether to wait for this model or a next gen Switch which will probably take 10 years to arrive haha ughhh
Just get an OLED already, i had the same issue and just pulled the trigger. Its soooo much better to play on.

Bragr

Banned
I wonder what percentage of Switches 120 million units are unique user sales. I know people who have literally bought 5 of them (and still have them all), and it's seemingly far more common for "households" to have multiples rather than just one (which is in stark contrast to traditional or historical consoles).
Well, there is historical precedence here, Playstation really started this with all the revisions of the PS2.

Rodolink

at last its coming, been waiting to get a Switch until a Zelda edition arrives. (a first time for me almost skipping the whole gen of a Nintendo console) let's see if this rumor is real, but it feels it is.

Top Bottom