• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

All I can really think about is how the Xbox One Day One Edition was $499 and turned out to be a pretty poor investment, considering it came with a kinect (useless), had that day one DLC code or whatever (which I guess you could sell), but still waiting 2-3 years later for the One S was the far, far, far, far smarter move in hindsight.

I wonder if 2017 X owners will feel the same way in a year or two. On the other hand if Gamestop gives me $200-250 for my One S I'll probably upgrade.

I wish I knew more about how battlefront 2, assassins creed origins, etc would play on an X vs a ps4 pro. Right now I have most games pre ordered for my Pro, wouldn't mind switching to X but my fear is the X version will just be the S version which generally tends to be downscaled (900p) from the PS4 versions.

Theorry

Wow is the One X really that small?

Its the KInect now. :p

img_4076.jpg

gamz

Those Doritos.

I don't actually know a single person who would call themselves a gamer who eats doritos on a regular basis. Is this really a huge part of gaming culture?

This gif should be banworthy. Goddamn.

Doritos are a part of any culture. They're delicious.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Nice.

This also makes it way easier to sell for good price for a newer version later.

My Day One Edition Xbox One completely paid for my Halo one.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I don't like green against black, are you saying I can’t buy the console at release in order to avoid it?
How fucking daft are you Microsoft.

Spasm

If this is really the day one edition then stores will only carry this for a while... , I doubt they’ll do separate SKUs.
I hope there's a plain edition at launch. I'm already wavering due to price, and this edition is pushing me in the wrong direction.

FaustusMD

Unconfirmed Member
The X and S are going to age very well in terms of physical aesthetics. Such sleek designs. The Pro is not going to age nearly as well in that regard, if you ask me.

If this is really the day one edition then stores will only carry this for a while... , I doubt they’ll do separate SKUs.

The Day One was a different sku, I know because I had hell trying to replace mine that bricked. Best Buy wouldn't replace it with a new Xbox One because the SKU didn't match. Best Buy has to send it back to Microsoft who had Day One on back order with a "unavailable" replacement time. I talked to everyone but Bill Gates to get them to send me a refurbished regular Xbox One.

Nutter

All I can really think about is how the Xbox One Day One Edition was $499 and turned out to be a pretty poor investment, considering it came with a kinect (useless), had that day one DLC code or whatever (which I guess you could sell), but still waiting 2-3 years later for the One S was the far, far, far, far smarter move in hindsight.

I wonder if 2017 X owners will feel the same way in a year or two. On the other hand if Gamestop gives me $200-250 for my One S I'll probably upgrade.

I wish I knew more about how battlefront 2, assassins creed origins, etc would play on an X vs a ps4 pro. Right now I have most games pre ordered for my Pro, wouldn't mind switching to X but my fear is the X version will just be the S version which generally tends to be downscaled (900p) from the PS4 versions.
Why would the X versions run at 900p?

The games you mentioned are getting proper X enchancements.

Top Bottom