• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked off-screen trailer of Elden Ring is legit - but no one has a link

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
You're Welcome

2ec1eb6f9defd09c5e8c05325359745ee854ae99.gif

Just realize that I am better than you, in every possible way
-MJF

Spaceman292

Banned
Welp, that's all I needed to see. A guy did a dodge roll and there's a horse this time.

As long as it hasn't been cancelled I'm happy.

Pejo

Gold Member
So if the horse combat is true, those early info leaks probably have some weight to them, about covenants being more like countries/allegiances you join and you can fight others in the open world. There was a lot of info drop at that time and I can't remember it all....

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
That giant glowing tree in the horse section od the leak looks Berserk as fuck, so I would say this is legit.

SSfox

He has to find a way to attatch himself to every leak. He just craves the endorphin rush he gets from new twitter followers. What a clown
And he doesn't even play Souls games as he said it himself, which made him even more of a clown than i thought he was.

Gamers didn't learn with Cyberpunk. The amount of hype built up for this game can never be matched by the finished product. I'm going to build an ark for the flood of tears to come. I'll allow 2 of each type of gamer aboard. Except FPS fans. You lot better learn to swim.
Only FS never delivers rushed/unfinished buggy shit. Build the ark, but here will be no flood except for the usual tears of those who can't or won't git gud.

SSfox

A short 2 sec gif of the dragon

Edit: was already posted. Sorry, it didn't load on the other posts for some reason

My D*** IS TOO HARD RN OMGGGGGGGGGG

Only FS can make my D*** this hard when it comes to solo games AAAAAAAAAAAA
FBC9B003CCEE7D6DCDD1ADA8A03C9F5524BBEBCC

I'm an idiot and I got in trouble for putting something up before I watched it. If the mods read this, won't happen again.

EDIT: The post above mine has a better version of what I have here so it probably is real. Even if it's old.

Last edited:
Top Bottom