• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Least likable TV characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Donna Noble?

Yup. She wasn't terrible on The Office. Just odd casting and an unusual character. I blame the arc more than the actress though.

I thought Robert California was fine on The Office as well. Such a weird fucking dude I couldn't help but laugh.

i don't know if i already said this in this thread, and i'm sure someone else has said it, but Monica fucking Geller is the worst character.

Row

Banned
LOST - Jack, Kate

Roseanne - entire cast except Dan

Curb Your Enthusiasm - the lawyer from "the wire", david schwimer, that annoying woman from "the doll"

Office (UK): Lee

Office (US): Jim, Pam

Dali

Bones. I just saw an episode last night. I always hated how she treated her often-times flawed textbook knowledge and logic as though they were above reproach, but last night the writers took a whole new turn for the stupid when she walked into a general population of violent convicts confident in her safety, stating matter-of-factly, "they won't hurt me. I'm pregnant."

Kinyou

Romo Lampkin from BSG, who wears sunglasses at night and in dark corridors? This douche lawyer. I'm sure there's a good character hidden there somewhere, but I could not understand a thing this guy said with all his douche-y raspy whispering.
Romo-lampkin.jpg
ohnoyoudidntpqbzw.gif

The only mistake the writers made was that they actually brought him back in a later episode.

LakeEarth

I find characters that annoy me tend to be the ones who add pointless drama to the show because of their unnatural, childish behavior. They do things that most sane people would never do. These are characters who are not supposed to be horrible and annoying people, but are because of the crappy writing/acting.
I hate this shit.

Right now on True Blood, there's a major plotline where
Sookie killed a werewolf character, and hid the body. This leads to drama like the family wants to know what's up, the werewolf's ex-husband finds out, her accomplice wants her to keep her mouth shut, etc. Problem is, if they just called the police after the altercation, her claim of self defense would've been obvious and she wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

To say it in a non-spoilery way: the only reason she didn't do the logical, obvious thing was to create opportunities for the writers to come up with drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom