• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Least likable TV characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
GS7w8.jpg

Betty Francis - Mad Men

VpcC0.jpg

Kennedy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

SDxfK.jpg

Skyler White - Breaking Bad

fihOR.jpg

Connor - Angel

xycEZ.jpg

Joffrey Baratheon - Game of Thrones

IKQBd.jpg

The entire cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (and this is a good thing)

maomaoIYP

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110411054142/gameofthrones/images/d/d9/Tyrion_Lannister.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

But why? Tyrion is the only Lannister worth a damn, [spoiler]even better than post book 3 Jamie[/spoiler].

As for Betty, I've only watched Mad Men up to season 2. She's got every right to hate on Don, but I find it impossible to like her, and I cannot explain it at all. Even though I tend to think Don's a selfish womanizing prick, I cannot help but like his character.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
HhjGc.jpg

A completely unlikable character. The meta shit, his annoying speech and his oh so punchable face ruin every scene he's in. It's only gotten worse as the show's gone downhill. Time to kill him off.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Least Likable in the bad way: Everyone on The View, The Nanny, Chandler's girlfriend in the good half of Friends, Seinfeld's Uncle, most 90s sitcom moms, most 90s sitcom youngest sibling (Sebastian, The Twins, pretty much every little fucker with a bowl cut).

Least Likable in the good way: Newman

oh yeah -- hated Becky.

MGqL7.jpg

Serial Killer, poisoned a child, put his family into danger and other heinous shit.

Maybe I've been awake too long, but does it look like this picture is moving to anyone else? I actually had to check what the file type was. I swear it looked like he was breathing.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Betty Draper - Adult with the mind of a child

Skylar White - Honestly just a waste of screen time mostly, she really has no life of her own and is a disloyal, unintelligent, jackass.

Megan Draper - Just can't stand her to be honest no real reason same for Rogers 2nd wife (I liked the first)

Joffrey/Cersei Nuff said there.

Asha Greyjoy for casting reasons (one of my fav characters from the books :( ugh)

Snoop, Beedie, Kima from the wire, Joan, Peggy, Faye from Mad men, Arya stark, all huge favorites of mine.

but hate Betty/Skylar? OMG MISOGYNIST!!!

Edit: Fuck everyone on Dexter that isn't Michael C Hall or a big opponent to him, loved lundy/doakes/jimmy smith/lithgow, but the rest of the cops? Fuck them all besides masuka's pervy jokes I guess

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
abby_3_jh38.jpg

Such a bad character.

Also, it restricted to live-action TV, because there some animated characters I'd love to rip into.

I know you said TV, but I just watched Saving Private Ryan and this fucker never fails to completely piss me off:

Upham-saving-private-ryan.jpg

Goddamn coward.

That's the whole point of his character, though.

I knew this thread would be full of female characters who get treated like shit by their husbands, then are berated by viewers for being "bitchy" when they act out.

Strike

pjacobson_300110819101921.jpg

Taub form House. That sad sack routine got pretty old especially after how much of a self-serving douche he turned out to be.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
HhjGc.jpg

A completely unlikable character. The meta shit, his annoying speech and his oh so punchable face ruin every scene he's in. It's only gotten worse as the show's gone downhill. Time to kill him off.

UDVBj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom