• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leedmees: Kinect XBLA Game By Konami

[Nintex]

Kafel said:
Leedmees, a Kinect XBLA game from Konami, planned for this Summer :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj...th-kinect_videogames#from=embediframe&start=5
A1Ovw.jpg

What are you smoking Konami

binary

I just watched the trailer on Xbox Live and this game makes me want to buy a Kinect. No joke. I was very impressed with the gameplay concept. I hope this game receives more attention.

Gaspode_T

Why they didn't show this and other XBLA games at the briefing = no justice in this world. Almost all of the official trailers on YouTube are better than what they showed

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
So a cool unique experience that can only be a achieved by Kinect and yet not shown on the conference. This looks much better than SW.

clav

September 7, 2011

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1188857p1.html

Konami Announces Launch Date for Leedmees
Konami's first full-body puzzle game on Kinect is coming soon.
August 18, 2011

Press Release

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced today that Leedmees, their first XBLA title for Kinect on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will be available for download on Sept 7. Leedmees is a new interactive style of puzzle gaming which provides players with an innovative full body puzzle gaming experience.

Leedmees is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points on Sept 7. For assets and more information please visit www.konami.com/leedmees

bryehn

I bought this this morning and played the first few rounds. It has obvious similarities to lemmings, but is far more simplistic so far...it's more like Mario vs DK actually. Simply lead the leedmes from the blue portal to the red one. Each leedme can collect one star on their way. There are 10 to rescue and 5 stars per level so far. Leedmes can die, I'm not sure how but I killed one.

Scores are graded all the way to S rank. There's a time limit that's sure to add stress later. Music and presentation are nice, control is very responsive and accurate. Requires full body use, including squatting and can best be described as "simple, but pleasant and charming".

The wife liked it so I'm waiting for her to get home to play more, but it could be a real sleeper hit. Also, makes a fun pop and lock simulator ;)

Top Bottom