• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadedm17

A huge thanks to my friend Tim for introducing this to me several weeks ago and dedicating the time to watching through it with me on Netflix.

I can't wait. So hype.

i think it has to be the 21ux since this was before the koreans were animating it and the hd came out recently.

Also really awesome looking.

Wiseblade

iniP4e35YBGer.gif

Wiseblade

Wow, I <3 Nick. I hope they keep handling the series and the fans in this delightful manner for the whole season (not rescheduled episodes etc).

Nah, gaint midseason gaps are Cartoon Network's thing. Nickelodeon just treat each episode as an event and release on a month. :/

I've watched the first episode three times now. I'm seriously in love with the world. I can't say if it'll be a better show than TLA, but I can already say I like the time period more in this one.

abundant

Nah, gaint midseason gaps are Cartoon Network's thing. Nickelodeon just treat each episode as an event and release on a month. :/

Yep, Nickelodeon has got to be the worst when it comes to consistent scheduling. We will be lucky if they air the first five episodes back to back, on a Saturday, then nothing for a month, then a new episode on a random Friday.

Yep, Nickelodeon has got to be the worst when it comes to consistent scheduling. We will be lucky if they air the first five episodes back to back, on a Saturday, then nothing for a month, then a new episode on a random Friday.

The 8 or 9 month wait for the second half of season 3 felt sooooo long. Nick delivered though, with a new episode every night for a week.

Satch

Banned
How do I watch this - on Facebook?? Is it US-only?

It's likely to be uploaded through Nick's site on that Korra Nation page, which means that those that aren't from the US won't be able to watch it.

But I'll make sure to get a workaround if that's what happens.

Blackhead

Redarse
:/
:|
The 8 or 9 month wait for the second half of season 3 felt sooooo long. Nick delivered though, with a new episode every night for a week.
:(

I can't keep my countenance at wait of two, or more, weeks between episodes. I wish they would just show the season in two halves as back-to-back Saturday marathons (reruns each night during the following week) and deliver the DVD/Bluray a month after.

Jintor

I can't keep my countenance at wait of two, or more, weeks between episodes. I wish they would just show the season in two halves as back-to-back Saturday marathons (reruns each night during the following week) and deliver the DVD/Bluray a month after.

Sounds like a terrible advertising model

Anyway hype. I sure hope they open it up to international viewers because we're going to see it anyway, it's just a matter of whether we do it through official channels or not

Blackhead

Redarse
Sounds like a terrible advertising model

Anyway hype. I sure hope they open it up to international viewers because we're going to see it anyway, it's just a matter of whether we do it through official channels or not

Blargh advertising. I'd rather pay the $35 for iTunes season pass. I hope Nick at least makes that an option

Verelios

While I really like the direction, what else can Metal Benders do exactly? Seems like they were just going crawly crawly~swing.

Wiseblade

Isn't it from the Kyoshi Warriors episode?

I doubt it, Sokka spends the majority of that episode either tied up or in the Kyoshi Warrior uniform.

The position of his arms suggest that he's holding on to the sides of something moving quickly. It's most likely from when they rode the Omashu delivery system, but it might also be from Appa got pulled in by the mysterious tornado in The Swamp if only because I can't remember what that scene looked like.

celebi23

While I really like the direction, what else can Metal Benders do exactly? Seems like they were just going crawly crawly~swing.
Well, Toph could make metal armor, bend parts of the airships (in the series finale). I'm assuming that they can do similar things. I'm really excited that Nick is throwing in the 2nd episode too :D

Tuck

This is what worries me. I just hope the characters aren't expy's of the original cast and have their own unique flavor and personalities

Much of what this show is was specifically designed to not repeat the original show. I wouldn't be too worried.

Secon episode airin this weekend too? MY BODY IS READY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom