• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

Hopefully the romance isn't a huge deal in the story. I like how they dealt with it in the original series, keep it on the sidelines mostly, with one or two episodes addressing it.

CoolS

Ok, you guys leave me no choice, since all the other shps are manned with way to many people already, I'll get on my own ship now:

Mako x Korra!!!!

we're really scaring people away from this thread. Imaginge coming in and seeing this page :/

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Ok, you guys leave me no chouice, since all the other shps are manned with way to many people already, I'll get on my own ship now:

MakoxKorra!!!!

we're really scaring people away from this thread. Imaginge coming in and seeing this page :/
The longer an Avatar-related discussion takes without new material, the higher the chances of it devolving into "who beats who" and "who should be with who". :(

#teambolin

Wiseblade

Ok, you guys leave me no choice, since all the other shps are manned with way to many people already, I'll get on my own ship now:

Mako x Korra!!!!

It's not like anyone's actually serious about it.

CoolS

It's not like anyone's actually serious about it.

Well, I know that, and so does everyone else in here but I fear for the poor souls of potential new members of our Korra family who might not be prepared when they see whats going on right now.

How do we know who is shipping for realz, and who is doing it to make things in this thread awkward?

If a poster unleashes their own fanart or fan fiction then we could tag them.

Well, I know that, and so does everyone else in here but I fear for the poor souls of potential new members of our Korra family who might not be prepared when they see whats going on right now.

Indeed.

Plus right now we wont see Proffessor Beef or Billy again.

Stage On

Darn now that the Legend of Korra has started I felt like getting the dvds of the first series only for nowhere to have them in stock...

I wonder if they are planning Blu Rays for the first series and this one?

Darn now that the Legend of Korra has started I felt like getting the dvds of the first series only for nowhere to have them in stock...

I wonder if they are planning Blu Rays for the first series and this one?

They are not for the first one.
Also, you can watch the entire series on Netflix.

ZoddGutts

Gonna love the relationship between Mako and Korra, it's gonna be a love and hate relationship. When they finally admit that they like each other, I'm going to be in ship heaven.

Grakl

Gonna love the relationship between Mako and Korra, it's gonna be a love and hate relationship. When they finally admit that they like each other, I'm going to be in ship heaven.

No, they're going to part ways, with Mako going on a life journey or something like that while Korra has to fulfill her duties as the avatar.

I'm hoping for this thread to one day turn to a discussion that is worthwhile.

No, they're going to part ways, with Mako going on a life journey or something like that while Korra has to fulfill her duties as the avatar.

Not until later this month when episode 3 airs.

ZoddGutts

Not that I was being seriously. Gotta say why are people being so against romance for Korra? Is it because she's female and not a boy like Aang? Were people so against romance in the first series between Aang and Sokka? If not, double standards going on here?

Trey

Saang bromance was premium quality.

Literally nothing to go on.

The most interesting thing going was Amon possibly soulbending, but again, no context.

Wiseblade had a pretty wild theory. We should probably start a bingo card.

apana

Not that I was being seriously. Gotta say why are people being so against romance for Korra? Is it because she's female and not a boy like Aang? Were people so against romance in the first series between Aang and Sokka? If not, double standards going on here?

rad6B6A4.gif

Episode 3 can't come fast enough.

We have nothing to talk about until new material is given to us.

You know why I'm not a fan of Makorra? Because he was an arse and only cared for her after he found out she was the avatar.

And he's super dudebroish.

Please.
My apologies if this is oldbies... but this tickled me. Bit harsh on Zuko, but he kinda deserves it for that hair-do in Book 3.
Nevar forget.

People who think Mako is Zuko 2.0.

You're right. Zuko is a much better character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom