• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Announcement: 70620 NINJAGO City

Yeah, should be compatible with the modulars, on that picture you see that it's built on a dark grey baseplate

Don't think that's for connecting the modulars.

Wouldnt surprise me if they're there to encourage you to build your own modules/components and add them on a la Creator though.

I think Sopcker is right. Grey base plate but black+transparent tiles all around. But the blocks with the technic holes are not on the tiles, they are straight on the base plate. Should connect up to the modulars.

Don't think that's for connecting the modulars.

Wouldnt surprise me if they're there to encourage you to build your own modules/components and add them on a la Creator though.

All that lines up to connect to a modular though. The amount of studs between each of those technic parts is correct. At least on that side.

_Rob_

All that lines up to connect to a modular though. The amount of studs between each of those technic parts is correct. At least on that side.

Perhaps a whole mini-line of Ninjago Modulars? I could see them doing another in a year and then a third for a sequel for example.

That's beautiful. And it comes with more minifigures and more pieces to the sort of similar Ghostubsters firehouse, but that was $350 and this is $300, so it's a good price too. 16 minifigures is a ton for Lego sets too, among the highest ever.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
I think Sopcker is right. Grey base plate but black+transparent tiles all around. But the blocks with the technic holes are not on the tiles, they are straight on the base plate. Should connect up to the modulars.

OH. My mistake, thought it was built on plates for some reason :/

Definitely want to see the Designer video for it- wouldn't surprise me if AFOLs made more modulars with this river and raised style/standard though.

If this is a 0 stickers set, I am in.

Edit: Yeah, not for me. The boat might be my only Ninjago set I guess. Even that is a doubt based on its price.

tPd7s0p.png

ninge

oh man, that's hot :D

I thought Old fishing Store was gonna be my last big purchase this year too, guess not!

Top Bottom