• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Racing by Bizarre Creations!?

Shiggy

Does anyone know something about Bizarre Creations' "Lego Racing" game for PS2? It was in development after PGR2 and before PGR3, but remained unreleased. Had there ever been a formal announcement?

Is this unrelated to Lego Racers 2?

536708.jpg

Oooh! Look at those tiiiiny little racers!

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I BETA tested the first Lego Racers game. I was super pissed when they took out an awesome short cut through a painting of Dracula.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Also, you guys evangelise Geometry Wars like its the second coming in digital download form, but the absolutely incredible Project Gotham Racing 4 tanked, and The Club gets no praise from GAF.

WHAT GIVES DUDERS

I praise both those games; PGR whenever there is a racing game thread and The Club whenever someone talks about Mercs from RE4/5. Both games are radical.

Bizarre part of my holy trinity of secret best underrated and flawless devs (with Clover/PG and Acquire.) I will buy anything they put out -- anything.

McBacon said:
Also, you guys evangelise Geometry Wars like its the second coming in digital download form, but the absolutely incredible Project Gotham Racing 4 tanked, and The Club gets no praise from GAF.

WHAT GIVES DUDERS

One of those is a lot cheaper than the other two.

Top Bottom