• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
mcrae said:
or maybe the views on the vid jumped a lot in one day, from multiple sources, so they set it to private after looking at the refering sites statistic?

why people think gaf has so much power ill never understand.

Swing and a miss.

Go grab my belt.

Lijik

Damn the big boi tickets are free for college students?
Need to find out which one of those colleges are closest to mine.
AlphaSnake said:
Indeed. We've had more than our fair share of celebrities or famous people visit and post on the forum.
Like Michael Cera!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
15rb9k8.jpg

I was so Jealous of my man here because he had that flossy shirt in the tour video, at least I know that now he was one of their boys. I want them to give us a shout on one of their tribute joints in the future.

seems like gooood peoples

h3ro

mcrae said:
or maybe the views on the vid jumped a lot in one day, from multiple sources, so they set it to private after looking at the refering sites statistic?

why people think gaf has so much power ill never understand.

TJR has given shoutouts to us a couple times. GAF rolls deep, man.

mcrae

AlphaSnake said:
Because it does.

And there's no reason to make a video private after many years, unless they were trying to hide something.

im not saying they arent trying to hide something, im saying that thinking gaf did it is stupid. how do you know it wasnt posted on the hundreds of other sites that have 2000+members viewing at any time? or more likely, multiple other ones?

FromTheFuture said:

Also, you underestimate GAF's sway. At the very least, in the gaming side, many industry leaders/insiders come to GAF. I don't see why that couldn't happen to OT, or maybe a specific thread, such as this one.

im not talking about the gaming side, this is completely removed from anything over there. GAF may be a leader in the gaming forum community (i dont know) but its a drop in the bucket when it comes to, as i said before, sites with 2000+ online members that post video links

FromTheFuture said:
They read NeoGAF, but probably only after we gave them quite a few hits on their videos (since the creation of this thread). We've been mentioned on their Twitter and Facebook a few times, I wouldn't be surprised if they check out this thread every once in awhile.

im pretty sure the extent of their tweets were something like 'shoutout to the homies over at neogaf. keep the jeep ridin bros' right? just cause they know of the existance of this thread doesnt mean they follow it.

my point guys is that way too many people on the OT forum think gaf is in charge of the internets memes, ( "gaf->internet->gaf? lols" NO MORON, ITS INTERNET->GAF->INTERNET->GAF) and is extremely prominent on the web. while it may be true for gaming its just not for OT. this is just an example of a greater problem.

ya, its possible that they took it off because they read it was posted here. i just dont think its 100% concrete, i wouldnt even go to say 'most likely'. im just saying that members need to realize the scope of the internet.

My new year's resolution was to rekindle old passions. One such passion is drawing, something I've neglected to do for like 5 years now. I recently bought a pocket sketchbook to remedy this, and guess what the first two things I drew were?

7Vzvg.jpg

saelz8

Threi

notag
mcrae said:
im not talking about the gaming side, this is completely removed from anything over there. GAF may be a leader in the gaming forum community (i dont know) but its a drop in the bucket when it comes to, as i said before, sites with 2000+ online members that post video links
i agree with you, but you might want to take a look at how many users are online right now.

and keep in mind that because registration isn't instant, there are much more lurkers than there would be at any other site...

JoeFu

Banned
I think licky sticky is my favorite song on the album. Flynt flossys verse is amazing. Will never get tired of it.

Flynt Flo double s
It's time to have sex

Threi

notag
JoeFu said:
I think licky sticky is my favorite song on the album. Flynt flossys verse is amazing. Will never get tired of it.

Flynt Flo double s
It's time to have sex
im feelin real freaky i might let you bite my nipple

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Malleymal said:
15rb9k8.jpg

I was so Jealous of my man here because he had that flossy shirt in the tour video, at least I know that now he was one of their boys. I want them to give us a shout on one of their tribute joints in the future.

seems like gooood peoples

Daamn. Good catch. Seems like they're all a very close bunch of friends.

You know an album is damn good if you've been listening to it on repeat for weeks straight. I think my favorite track now is Ohh Ahh Sound. Both F. Floss and Pretty Raheem are so damn smooth in it.

I did get a couple looks on the plane awhile back when I was singing along with the Go Grab My Belt chorus, lol. KTJR!!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I have the album on in my car and at work basically all day ... to the point where my coworkers know the words the stretchy pants.. You can randomly hear girls in my office screaming "Gotta Have it!" its hilarious.

Licky Sticky is my favorite song on the album just because I was a big NEXT fan and butta love was my shit... listen to Butta love by Next and then Licky Sticky... its awesome

mcrae

Threi said:
i agree with you, but you might want to take a look at how many users are online right now.

and keep in mind that because registration isn't instant, there are much more lurkers than there would be at any other site...

i didnt check it when i posted, but nor was i online when you posted, but i'd also like to point out that its usually a 60/40 split between gaming and OT, and the # users viewing the forum includes non-registered accounts, atm its 1873 for OT........

AAANYWAYS finally got the cd, started playing this in my car whenever i drive anywhere, starting to indoctrinate my friends :)

mr_nothin

Banned
Ok, soooooo
I was just on FB and I see this girl posting about T. Jeep.....saying how she'll be on stage 'smangin it' with T. Jeep tonight in ATL!
So if you're in Atlanta and want to see the jeep riding in person then go to Center Stage tonight at 8PM.

The weird thing about this little situation is that 'this girl' is the girl in the black from the Smang It video and she's been on my
friends list for a while and I've been talking to her (I've been trying to do some photoshoot work with her). I didnt even recognize her and I've seen her a few times in person already too lol

EDIT:
Wtf happened to the :lol smiley?
I swear, GAF is going down the toilet :/

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
mr_nothin said:
Ok, soooooo
I was just on FB and I see this girl posting about T. Jeep.....saying how she'll be on stage 'smangin it' with T. Jeep tonight in ATL!
So if you're in Atlanta and want to see the jeep riding in person then go to Center Stage tonight at 8PM.

The weird thing about this little situation is that 'this girl' is the girl in the black from the Smang It video and she's been on my
friends list for a while and I've been talking to her (I've been trying to do some photoshoot work with her). I didnt even recognize her and I've seen her a few times in person already too lol

EDIT:
Wtf happened to the :lol smiley?
I swear, GAF is going down the toilet :/

Whaaa? The main girl who's petite and super cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom