• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskade

Shaneus said:
Holy shit. There's no way that's not a reference to Fried or Fertilized.

Love it.

Baby.

Has it been mentioned that we need to see some TJ songs in Dance Central? If we could get Dance or Fried and Fertilized in there it would be GOTY.
I was thinking the same thing. I would pay more than I should to have that in the game.

If you jeep riders have a 3DS, I made these so you can keep the jeep ridin on the go:

luTHx.jpg

donkey show said:
If you jeep riders have a 3DS, I made these so you can keep the jeep ridin on the go:

luTHx.jpg

You misspelled Slick Mahony

and those are the 1st 3 Miis I QR onto my 3DS as soon as I buy one.... whenever that will be.

FELLOW SMANGERS

I need someone to help me hop on the jeep and make this gif avatar sized.

kb93te.jpg

I got it halfway there already by gif'ing the video myself, but could not make the file size small enough to conform to the avatar rules.

Threi

notag
Power Glove said:
FELLOW SMANGERS

I need someone to help me hop on the jeep and make this gif avatar sized.

kb93te.jpg

I got it halfway there already by gif'ing the video myself, but could not make the file size small enough to conform to the avatar rules.
ngIfQ.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've been disappointed with the lack of Humma recently, so this is going to be awesome.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Watchamacallit needs more attention. Guy is dope.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Apple Sauce said:
Are they phasing Slick Mahony out or something? He wasn't at the gig they did either, was he?

Starts with S and ends with lick got two videos. He ain't goin' anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom